PDA

View Full Version : Eliwell IWC 730

klimek
21-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Hallo there!!!
Italian made display cabinet without solenoid(sorry don't know the firm name), but is not important. Found a loose cable underneath and check with meter the cable was live when cooling was on (so it must be for solenoid valve). I connected to Danfoss solenoid, turned on and blew controller Eliwell iwc 730(there is no digit numbers).
Connection, coil I checked is fine. I found the loose cable is going strait to controler (usually there should be contactor)
Anyone has similar expirence with Eliwell IWC 730?

Best regards

Mauro
21-08-2007, 08:39 PM
hi
klimek

I don't understand you, what this you meaning?

eggs
23-08-2007, 01:18 AM
connect the wires to the thermostat relay on your Eliwell. The live side (which is only live now that you have shoved in the contactor)when passed through the closed relay will energise the hp/lp thingy, which switches the relay whatsit, pulls in the contacter and of she goes.

Cheers

Eggs

mambro_01
11-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Hi klimek,
I'm not sure to get you correctly, but As I know IWC controller can have a relay on board able to manage a compressor of 2Hp. So in this case you don't need an extra contactor. As eegs told you just take the live and get in the relay common, from the Normaly open contact go straight to the load and then from the load close the circuit on the neutral line
Regards