PDA

View Full Version : McQuay manual

Lowrider
18-08-2007, 10:15 AM
I'm having some troubles with a McQuay "B"SE 125.2 and I'm hoping someone here can help with a iom manual and perhaps a flowchart of this machine. None is present at the machine.

Many thanks in advance!

chemi-cool
18-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Will this help yuo?

http://www.mcquay.com.ua/downloads/Energyplus_B_tm.pdf

Chemi:)

P.S Has got acquainted with the girl, http://cyberblady.com, how it to you? Only it is fair!

Lowrider
18-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Thanks Chemi, just a little more info, but for the problems i'm having I need way more info than this! I really need the installation, operation and maintenance manual!

chemi-cool
18-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Than tell us about the problem,

Chemi:)

P.S Has got acquainted with the girl, http://cyberblady.com, how it to you? Only it is fair!

Lowrider
18-08-2007, 05:31 PM
I was called out to the unit for an lp alarm. When I got there the unit wasn't running but the second one was. So asked the guy there to switch them over.

When the unit started it ran for ap. 3 minutes and gave a high oil diff pressure alarm. Because it runs this short I can't get any good readings and don't know which transducer is what and which schräder is what pressure so I really need an iom!

Lowrider
20-08-2007, 09:10 PM
No one with a manual? Really? Are they so hard to get?

Brian_UK
20-08-2007, 11:15 PM
Well, this is on the Mcquay site and they call it the IOM, but I think you have to guess some of it...
http://www.mcquay.ru/downloads/Energyplus_iom_en.pdf

paddy
21-08-2007, 06:20 AM
Sanderh, Sounds like you've got a frame 2 screw with an oil injection mod. The oil diff usually operates because all the oil (about 20 litres) has been shipped over .You can wind down the diff pressure to zero to run the machine to bring the oil back as the oil injection was installed to increase the compressor life(they were originally designed without the oil injection)....paddy

Lowrider
21-08-2007, 09:39 PM
To Brian, Thanks a lot, been searching everywhere with little succes! But this helps!

To Paddy, was my best too, but since it was getting dark I decided to leave the unit off, going back tomorow to check!

Lowrider
22-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Went back today and had the unit running again. Same error at first but got it running better but gave the lp alarm again, so i decided to reclaime the charge on the values I meassured, which indicated a low charge. I reclaimed 2/3 of the charge.

First thing i noticed was that the gauges were at zero whilst the reclaim unit was at 1 bar and the pressure in the display stayed 2,5 bar! (transducer was cracked at the house and got water in it)

Pressure tested it and found all valvestems were leaking at 5 bar, got them greased and tightend and leak free.

Recharged the machine with what I got out and left it like that.

So now all I'll have to do get the transducer and top it up!

2 years old and already this many problems!?

paddy
24-08-2007, 09:12 AM
most of them came out of the factory with problems!!!!!

paddy
24-08-2007, 09:15 AM
if you go into parameters on the microtech you can adjust the sensors to your calibrated tools i.e. gauges, t'meter etc

paddy
24-08-2007, 09:20 AM
if you've got a carel controller you SHOULD be able to adjust the sensor calibration, but I will have to go back into the IOM manual to find out how

Lowrider
24-08-2007, 09:01 PM
if you've got a carel controller you SHOULD be able to adjust the sensor calibration, but I will have to go back into the IOM manual to find out how

Any chance of the right iom in a pdf?

Calibrating the sensor is ok if it's off a little, but this was due to water coming in a very small crack in the plastic cover, which I couldn't see until I took it off! Opend it up and the IC was oxidized! So it's gone!

Thanx so far!

paddy
25-08-2007, 11:08 AM
I never got any pdf files, they seem too be like rocking horse poo, but if I can help with anything my e-mail is paddy@titan.co.nz

Lowrider
25-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Well the iom I have doesn't state which transducer is what, and which solenoid valve is what! That's what I really need to know!

Thanx!

paddy
29-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Again IF you've got a microtech there is a service setting where you can test all the sensors and solenoids