PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Heavy Industries

Freecool
11-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Hi all : Does anyone have another technical service apart from HRP for Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Units.
Also accessing technical manuals. Have a problem with cassette E9 fault (Condensate pump) our Northern engineers have replaced Pump, Float swicth and PCB still same problem. ( Before you shout theres nothing wrong with Norherners.)

Thanks
Freecool

Lowrider
11-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Water not draining due to drain plugged?

superswill
11-08-2007, 01:41 PM
try

http://www.3dair.co.uk/literature-home.html

or

http://www.heronridge.co.uk/mitsi_heavy_fault_codes.htm

lots of tec and downloads

icecooldude
11-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Hi all : Does anyone have another technical service apart from HRP for Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Units.
Also accessing technical manuals. Have a problem with cassette E9 fault (Condensate pump) our Northern engineers have replaced Pump, Float swicth and PCB still same problem. ( Before you shout theres nothing wrong with Norherners.)

Thanks
Freecool
you dont stae which model cassette you are refering to.if it has a drain probe as well as float switch try cleaning sensor as any slime or water borne muck will give a wrong reading.you dont state waht temperature you are running your return air at or the air off temp. i have recently had the same problem and found the customer trying to cool a print room down to 18c.if this is the case up your temperature to 22c and watch your problem vanish.

Freecool
12-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Thanks for your comments, will take on board what you say icecooldude is the drain sensor situated in the condensate tray? havent been to site yet and no info from office on model.

Sanshinman
13-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Not sure if you've tried this but there's a company called 3D, they are owned by HRP but they actually know what they're talking about no. 0208 668 1112.

Best of luck,

Trevor.

kipetkov
17-08-2007, 03:20 PM
listen Freecool.
Im working on Mitsubishi Heavy Ind..I have the most of the manuals.Ussualy im fixing the faults on AC at the company.I will be happy if i can help you out.If you still have the problem write what you have been checked and done so far.I always can open a unit and have a look close.