PDA

View Full Version : Info on LANCO Fan Coil Units

bruceboldy
06-08-2007, 03:54 PM
HI

I really need information on a LANCO air handler/fan coil unit.. I cannot find anything about it on the net. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

models LHB 600R and LHB 650R

original company was in Californmia as Lanphere Mfg co. Gardena Ca. Thanks in advance

Bruce Boldy Trane

Brian_UK
06-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Found on the net...

Quote -
Founded in 1916 Williams’ has been well known for manufacturing gas wall furnaces, space heaters, and vent-free heaters, however surprisingly to many in our industry, they have been manufacturing Williams’ fan coils and air handlers from 1/2 ton to 30 tons. Over twenty years ago, Williams purchased LANCO, a Los Angeles based fan coil and air handler manufacturer. Williams is rolling out an advertising campaign to market their LANCO fan coils and air handlers, which is perfect timing for the partnership with Blue Hawk since many of our members have needs in the area of hydronic, direct-expansion and electric fan coils/air handlers.
++
Website - http://www.wfc-fc.com

bruceboldy
08-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Brian

Thanks so much for the extra effort to find some data.
If you need Trane info let me know i can get to all the good old stuff.

bruceboldy

Lowrider
08-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Brian

bruceboldy

Hey, don't give it all away! That way we'll be out of a job!;)

Brian_UK
08-08-2007, 10:57 PM
Brian

bruceboldyYou're welcome Bruce but be careful what you advertise here;)

You'll be swamped with requests soon, just wait:D

wmhein
10-08-2007, 05:34 PM
If you need any help on Lanco or Williams fan coil / air handler replacement units or parts, or for information, please feel free to call the Williams Applied Products Group for fan coil information. The phone number is 405-286-4407.

William Hein
VP Sales & Marketing
Williams Applied Products
405-286-4407

The MG Pony
10-08-2007, 05:58 PM
If you need any help on Lanco or Williams fan coil / air handler replacement units or parts, or for information, please feel free to call the Williams Applied Products Group for fan coil information. The phone number is 405-286-4407.

William Hein
VP Sales & Marketing
Williams Applied Products
405-286-4407

Didn't read the rules first did ya? Any case, welcome to the board!