PDA

View Full Version : Weather Patterns

john doersom
04-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Gentlemen of the refrigeration service industry:

With my knowledge and equipment, I would like to offer this bit of info.

It looks like there is finally some pressure (wind) movement out of the Antartica area where COLD will flow toward the EQUATOR.

Therefore, you might start haveing some rather windy (counterclockwise) air movement in the SOUTH AFRICA part of the world.

As the upper level colder air is warmed around the EQUATOR, it (the air) will start lifting and head'N back down SOUTH.

Precipitation, questionable.

In the Gulf of Mexico area there are just a few wet spots.

So..........keep your stuff in your your job sites secured.

Hope this helps till next visit, internationally.

john

Samarjit Sen
05-08-2007, 09:11 AM
John,

It is very nice of you to have given this information. Could you please tell me as to how it effect the weather conditions in India.

Abe
05-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Gentlemen of the refrigeration service industry:

With my knowledge and equipment, I would like to offer this bit of info.

It looks like there is finally some pressure (wind) movement out of the Antartica area where COLD will flow toward the EQUATOR.

Therefore, you might start haveing some rather windy (counterclockwise) air movement in the SOUTH AFRICA part of the world.

As the upper level colder air is warmed around the EQUATOR, it (the air) will start lifting and head'N back down SOUTH.

Precipitation, questionable.

In the Gulf of Mexico area there are just a few wet spots.

So..........keep your stuff in your your job sites secured.

Hope this helps till next visit, internationally.

john

John,

This is quiet intresting, but I have read and re read what you say. Its almost cryptic.

Do you say as the cold from the equater returns south it will precipitate over Southern Africa?

Will it also bring cold to South Africa?

It has snowed this year in South Africa and is still bitterley cold.

Argentina has also had snow after 7o odd years

Tell us more........

john doersom
05-08-2007, 03:11 PM
John,

This is quiet intresting, but I have read and re read what you say. Its almost cryptic.

Do you say as the cold from the equater returns south it will precipitate over Southern Africa?

Will it also bring cold to South Africa?

It has snowed this year in South Africa and is still bitterley cold.

Argentina has also had snow after 7o odd years

Tell us more........
I will try...like your picture. Wish it was a Lockeed "CONNIE" wing, though.

First of all, sir, I do not know what your word "cryptic" means. I never had the opportunity to have the FORMAL way of speaking or writing like most younger people have today. Nother words.......only attended small (country "rural school") FARM BOY Howevers, learned a lot since school from being at the wright place at the right time, I GUESS. FORMAL TRAINING IN HEAVY AIRCRAFT FLY'N.

I do not posess a meterological PhD or like dat.

Ever been to THULE, GREENLAND. POlar area.

Well cold air seems to come down southerly...NOT THE ENGLISH AUCTION HOUSE BUNCH). As it gets closer to the 0 deg. line of Latitude, it should be warmer.

Well, guess what......As the air warms up, it might lift a little and start head'N back up NORTH. Someth'N, ain't it.

I forget now which one of ya's asked about India.

The equator seems be somewhere's between the flows.
I ain't quite sure of it's EXACT situation, but sorta like EQUATORIAL. SORTA like MAYAN INDIANS, over in this western section of EARTH REALESTATE.

Moral to the story.......with your more formal education background, I am sure that you have someone else more knowledgeable that YOU can CALL up on the phone.

OK, I gotta go now. I will be 30 feet in the air in one of our cold vaults for 6 hrs. or so. Standing on latter.

Our current temp., here are 110 deg. F. in my small 1980 FORD service van.

After you started at the TOP of the STRATOSPHERE, work YOur way down, slowly though. Then you will probably start gett'n into moisture and more real life temperature to support MOLD and MILDEW.

I sarted at the very bottom of things.

John Doersom
ATP, CFI, AGI, ASMEL/S FAA credentials, EARNED

'Bout says where I started from...airplane family since Jenny DAYS.

john doersom
05-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Continued.......

I must take this whole "refrigeration Engineer" program off my small computer. Had nothing but GRIEF with it.

I need the space to keep earning a living until it starts snowing here.

Gotta put new TIN on my house roof. Expensive for me, just POP left of MOM and POP shop. Only person in office most of the time.

I will get back about November (N).
To me that means.........Winter survival till the Robins start showing up again.

Take care fellas. Everyone must eat and make a living.

Argus
05-08-2007, 05:52 PM

You did ask..............

Can one of the Moderators take a considered opinion about this poster, please?

Dan
05-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Wish you luck John.

Can one of the Moderators take a considered opinion about this poster, please?

Argus, I have difficulty understanding John's posts, but he apparently has provided some pertinent information to Samarjit in another thread. As a moderator I thought U.S. Iceman has stepped in gently and kept discussions civil. I, as a moderator have held back and continue to until I feel more strongly that John's contributions are not germane. Hell, I have been accused quite correctly of not making sense a few times myself. :)

Brian_UK
05-08-2007, 11:36 PM
I had a check on his posts last night as I was concerned about some of the content.

He plays the poor innocent a little too much although the hint of drunkeness is quite clever.

The knowledge is there I think it's just that he is a bit obtuse about releasing it.

NH3LVR
05-08-2007, 11:43 PM
I have been accused quite correctly of not making sense a few times myself. :)
You as well-I do not feel so alone now:D