PDA

View Full Version : Frick RWB II Plus Rev D Micro

Vernon
03-08-2007, 09:19 PM
I recently had a RWB II micro freeze on me resulting in a compressor failure, when the micro froze the safeties failed, the compressor totally unloaded and the liquid injection became inactive. The alarm circuit and safety circuits under this condition became inactive. The failure was eventually found to be caused by faulty suppressors holding the package run relay in. If anyone has experienced a similar failure and found a way to repair this fault by forcing the micro to shut down or to cut the signal from the run relay, please forward me your findings.

Andy
04-08-2007, 10:40 AM
I recently had a RWB II micro freeze on me resulting in a compressor failure, when the micro froze the safeties failed, the compressor totally unloaded and the liquid injection became inactive. The alarm circuit and safety circuits under this condition became inactive. The failure was eventually found to be caused by faulty suppressors holding the package run relay in. If anyone has experienced a similar failure and found a way to repair this fault by forcing the micro to shut down or to cut the signal from the run relay, please forward me your findings.

Hi Vernon:)

all micro controls have the posibility of doing the same, it is better to back up with a HP. LP oil diff (if required) and HT mechanical switch, hard wired into the control circuit inline with the control circuit to the compressor starter.

Kind Regards Andy D