PDA

View Full Version : beginners section

nathan...
28-07-2007, 01:22 PM
hi,
i think that a beginners/apprentice section would be great. somewhere that explains the basics of refrigeration and the trade. for people like myself who have just started an apprenticeship to go and read and learn things. maybe even if no-one could reply or write in there it could just be somewhere to read. well i thought it was a good idea and i would be in there alot just to learn.
cheers, nathan.

superswill
30-07-2007, 10:58 PM
hi,
i think that a beginners/apprentice section would be great. somewhere that explains the basics of refrigeration and the trade. for people like myself who have just started an apprenticeship to go and read and learn things. maybe even if no-one could reply or write in there it could just be somewhere to read. well i thought it was a good idea and i would be in there alot just to learn.
cheers, nathan.

found a great little guide if this helps you nathan

http://www.dehumidifiercorp.com/servicediagnosis.html#prob4

Argus
31-07-2007, 08:53 AM
hi,
cheers, nathan.

We already have a Fundamentals section and one devoted to Training that may fit in with your ideas.

Why not post your questions and see what turns up?

PAXFREON
08-09-2007, 02:34 AM
try this www.rses.com should help you out bud