PDA

View Full Version : syncro refrigeration

richelli
27-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Any one know whats happened here? Any of you guys work for them? The web sites gone down this mornin and none of the engineers have been paid this week? Were owed a lot and got a rubber cheque.:mad::mad:

old gas bottle
27-07-2007, 05:46 PM
ooer, have you thought of going on the net to a company house site,costs a few quid but may give you the financial status,good luck:eek:

richelli
27-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Spoke to an engineer friend who works for them today. They went into administration yeasterday afternoon! Big company, the web site said over 400 employees. That was before it was taken of line. Hes taken his stuff out of the van and left it to pick up (fleet hire vehicle). He never got paid today and when he phoned HQ they said its unlikely he will. Its a shame when big companies treat there employees like this. Hes worked for them for 20 years and this is how it ends. Seems like a lot of large refrigeration firms going bust in the last month.

frank
27-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Sorry to hear about this. Not taking advantage of the situation but I may be able to help at least one individual, I'm looking for an engineer (must be worth his salt)- anyone in Nottingham or thereabouts send me a PM

richelli
28-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Thats very kind Frank. They were newcastle based I think and will have had engineers up and down the country. If only all of them knew about this site! Am sure there will be hundreds on there electrical side as well as the refrigeration looking for work now. Possibly some in your area desperate for work now. Not good when you work a full week only to get told your not getting paid at the end of it.

BigJoe65
30-07-2007, 02:05 AM
Hi ya,just read your post and wondered if you might be able to help me. I am an air conditioning engineer with over 18yrs experience.However i've not been able to secure a job since i got to the U.K over a year ago (i'm from Nigeria).I'm really at the end of my tethers as i don't know what else to do.i'm willing to relocate to any part of the northwest sofar the job is a permanent one.cheers

Alister McLean
31-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Big Joe Call Capital Cooling....... 01506 859000 ask for Steve Ayr CC are looking for engineers Good Luck

kris
04-08-2007, 08:15 PM
I need an experienced engineer in cumbria if i can help anyone

BigJoe65
05-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Hi Chris,very kind of you to offer to help somebody. I am fairly new in the country and not very conversant with the territory. One thing however, i know my onions when it comes to air conditoning and refrigeration engineering. I wouldn't mind considering what you're offering,if all other things can be sorted. I have over eighteen years experience in the industry and i'm currently living in manchester. I am however willing to move to any condusive place within the northwest if i get a nice and permanent offer. Hope to hear from you so we can discuss in depth. Cheers. Jonathan

unloadedinher
10-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi to all.

I am a syncro blabla engineer.

Yes we are in administration, the company owe a lot of people money, suppliers, sub contractors. etc, some people have been made redundent, some of us are on gardening duties while a buyer is sought.

The co-op have trueley stuffed us, But now they are reepnig what they have sown.

contact me on jedinite@hotmail.co.uk

i will only reply to refrigeration engineer.com users who use there username in the email.

unloadedinher
10-08-2007, 12:03 PM
hi again

most of the refrigeration engineers work out of team valley Gateshead.

engineers could be open to offers, I will transfare for the same money as david beckham or near offer, and i come with no baggage, or side show...

unloadedinher
10-08-2007, 06:42 PM
An Update lads..

Well well well, we have not been paid today.:mad:

I am owed £485.00 for working over 3 weeks ago,:mad:

Pension funds have been deducted from my wages and the other lads since june 07 and they have not paid them to my pension company, other lads have had ther union fees, and deducted from ther wages and again they have not been passed to the union since March 07.
i was informed by our wages deprtment that a Mr David Dawson of Veritas Hemmway is with-holding our due payments. we will get them when he decides..

we were informed today that there is a meeting planed for next week with a company called T J Refrigeration, this looks like we are being tupe'd to them. to carry on working in the co-ops the b*******s that dumpt us in the first place, i belive they have put pressure on TJ's to take us on from syncro because the co-ops are in so much s**t, with no one being able to handle the breakdowns.

I want redundency and not to be tupe'd, i will pick who i work for, yes i no i can walk away but would any of you ??

I will keep you all posted..

All the above are true facts..

we were told not to go to the press, well i havent have i, this is not the press is it....:mad:

Abe
11-08-2007, 02:58 PM
An Update lads..

I want redundency and not to be tupe'd, i will pick who i work for, yes i no i can walk away but would any of you ??

If you are being TUPED, then go with the flow, if you "dissent" then from a legal perspective you will have deemed to have left voluntarily, and you will scupper any chance of claiming unfair dismissal at a later stage, if some incident or action warrants this.

They may offer redundancies, so hang in there and see what happens.

unloadedinher
14-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Cheers Abe.

Well just to let you all know, TUPE as been forced, its this or the rock un roll (dole).

All 13 of use have been tupe'd, I have reservations about this.

David Dawson of veritas hemmay you will get what you derserve.You owe me £1000.00, i would gladly pay this to have you taken out.. unfortunatly in this country its unlawfull.. so is fraud. but back handers hold well withh Some FEEMASONS..

You will not rest in peace Pal.. never :mad:

unloadedinher
16-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Thanks to those who have sent emails to me, thanks to you all, but as i did say it is unlawfull to murder someone.

Things will take the right course, that i have no dout.

What have Amicus (unite) done about it, as per normal sat on there backsides and took my money...

This is the last post from me

Thanks to all.