PDA

View Full Version : grasso RC 46 rebuild manuals

centrifs
23-07-2007, 10:16 PM
hi, i am looking for the teardown inspection manuals on the rc 46 recips. we have a few of these under contract for monthly inspections and they have problems. so when the light goes off for the customer i would like to get going right away. these are 404a comps for freezer and coolers (warehouse) problems with unloaders leaking back on off cycle, also heard them slug liquid at startup a few times and know some damage has occured. thanks in advance

Andy
23-07-2007, 11:36 PM
hi, i am looking for the teardown inspection manuals on the rc 46 recips. we have a few of these under contract for monthly inspections and they have problems. so when the light goes off for the customer i would like to get going right away. these are 404a comps for freezer and coolers (warehouse) problems with unloaders leaking back on off cycle, also heard them slug liquid at startup a few times and know some damage has occured. thanks in advance

Hi Centrifs:)

it's a current machine, so you will find the manual athttp://www.grasso.nl

Not sure what you mean about unloaders leaking back, but I know that the grasso packs have a discharge check valve to stop back flow from the main discharge. The unloaders are poppet valve, discharge blockers, which double up as check valves on some heads.

Kind Regards Andy:)

centrifs
24-07-2007, 10:47 PM
thanks andy will check that. what mean is some unloaders are equalizing back into the sump on the off cycle. i am more worried they are not operating correct during run.

TXiceman
25-07-2007, 02:40 AM
FES Systems now markets the Grasso recips in the USA. Check with your local sales/service office or contact them in Evansville, Indiana.

Ken

KosmisB
26-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Grasso Australia Pty. Ltd.

47 Nevin Drive
Thomastown, Victoria 3074
Melbourne
Australia

Phone: +61 (0)3 - 9464 6166
Fax: +61 (0)3 - 9464 6016
E-Mail: grasso at grasso.com.au

Contact person: Tony Kimpton