http://download.yousendit.com/FF2DF996589770DB

link valid for seven days

paul (samsungs dog)

also this download is still vaild

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8769

paul_h
21-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Download already showing as exceeded :(
I feel sorry for you if you have to deal with a lot of samsung a/cs, they've pretty much left the market down here so I only have to deal with the fridges.
Seriously having to program option codes on these things are a joke, anyone who has the flashing lights after a power outage (I know there's a few out there in this forum), probably needs these codes to get their a/cs running again. 9/10 times, that was all thats needed to get them working.
They weren't completely bad, HP on reverse cycle with really high, and they did a fair few of their compressors in, oh, and their soft starters were rubbish, and the first generation nearly always leaked water.
But except for the bad idea of having these codes necessary in the first place, they weren't too bad.
In our market they made wall splits for a while, then made ceiling cassettes (horrible things), then had a go at a few inverters, and then disappeared from the market, I've only seen 4 this year thank god.
Still strong in the refrigerator market unfortunately, so I see my fair share of them.

superswill
21-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Download already showing as exceeded :(
I feel sorry for you if you have to deal with a lot of samsung a/cs, they've pretty much left the market down here so I only have to deal with the fridges.
Seriously having to program option codes on these things are a joke, anyone who has the flashing lights after a power outage (I know there's a few out there in this forum), probably needs these codes to get their a/cs running again. 9/10 times, that was all thats needed to get them working.
They weren't completely bad, HP on reverse cycle with really high, and they did a fair few of their compressors in, oh, and their soft starters were rubbish, and the first generation nearly always leaked water.
But except for the bad idea of having these codes necessary in the first place, they weren't too bad.
In our market they made wall splits for a while, then made ceiling cassettes (horrible things), then had a go at a few inverters, and then disappeared from the market, I've only seen 4 this year thank god.
Still strong in the refrigerator market unfortunately, so I see my fair share of them.

i agree they are far from perfect,but as dont work direct for them just a distributor,they have only been in the uk for four years and the early stuff was total **** but ive seen some off ther gear due to be released later this year and yeah it fills me with hope,but hey where i would be if it didnt go wrong

ok heres another 100 downloads

http://download.yousendit.com/CF5661427E11389F

also i have this in word format so can be emailed

Brian_UK
21-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Sorry Superswill, download limit exceeded already !!

paul_h
22-07-2007, 04:30 AM
Sorry Superswill, download limit exceeded already !!
It did that 10min after he uploaded them, so I'm not sure if it's working at all. Is there another host that they could be put up on?

superswill
22-07-2007, 10:52 AM
It did that 10min after he uploaded them, so I'm not sure if it's working at all. Is there another host that they could be put up on?

wow they are going like hot cakes,i will email,the list if you pm me your email address

superswill
22-07-2007, 11:11 AM

email send paul,hope it helps

paul_h
22-07-2007, 11:41 AM
email send paul,hope it helps
Thanks mate!