PDA

View Full Version : VRV III Heat Recovery

Obi Wan
18-07-2007, 11:46 PM
Hello All,

I get my 1st Daikin VRV III Heat recovery outdoor unit tomorrow. I all ready had the new BS BOX. It is a little bigger then the older VRV II box and has 5 EEVs. The solenoid valve and the 3 way valve have been replaced with EEVs now. Biggest change is that when one indoor unit changes mode, the entire system will not need to perform pressure equalisation and the system can continue to heat even during defrost and oil return cycles. All of this means less down time during heating mode.

Watch out!!! Different model of outdoor units for single and multi applications. i.e on the VRV II you could connect a combination of one, two or three outdoor units, but it was the same model of outdoor units.

Now for a single outdoor unit application the unit is different to the multi outdoor unit application.

Back to school for me again.:o
Will keep you posted.

Obi Wan

puddleboy3
19-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Biggest change is that when one indoor unit changes mode, the entire system will not need to perform pressure equalisation and the system can continue to heat even during defrost and oil return cycles. All of this means less down time during heating mode.

Obi Wan

Its only a matter of time before they start finding problems;)

Jase
19-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Let us know how you get on with the additional refrigerant charge. You know that refrigerant containment check thingy procedure!!:)

Jase

cool#9
20-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Hello
Very interesting, we are late in France with the new HR III, just have the latest sofware for VRV checker ...!
Where can i find service manual ?
rgds
cool#9