kevinandjackie
17-07-2007, 07:51 PM
:confused:Hi Everyone
Does anybody know?
I will try not to bore you with the in's & out's
MFI Fridge about four years old. Schreiber APP 6302
Similar to Electrolux and a few other's
I think there all about the same going on the research i've done,
It has drain channel at back from either side to the middle, then channels forward into a deep bowl section at the front of the fridge, where there are two clear square, I believe salad container's.
Now whats puzzling me is.
There an hole under these clear container's
that allows conden or if it is auto defrost does it run down and through this hole (I dont know:confused:)
only it drips though on to the floor, or is there ment to be a bung in it.
I do know that on most auto defrost there is an hole
with a pipe that directs it into a small tray on the top of the motor in which the heat of the motor dries it up. This is not that designed.
I would appretiate some info if anyone know
Many thanks Kevin

chillin out
17-07-2007, 08:42 PM
It has Drain channel at back from either side to the middle, then channels forward into a deep bowl section at the front of the fridge,
Where the channels from the left and right meet up is there not a hole?
I can't remember seeing a hole in the very bottom.

Any chance of a picture or link to the fridge?
With your post count below 15, you may have to PM me the picture or link and I will post it for you.

Chillin:):)

kevinandjackie
18-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Hi Chillin out,
I will try and send an image only i am new to this, but thanks for coming back to me.

chillin out
19-07-2007, 10:13 AM
The hole should just go straight through the floor of the fridge and drip onto the base itself.
Either there should be a small hose directing it into the proper 'tray' or there is a hole in the tray.

Is there a 'tray' (built in, not removable) that has a hot pipe from the comp going into it?

kevinandjackie
20-07-2007, 07:08 PM
The hole should just go straight through the floor of the fridge and drip onto the base itself.
Either there should be a small hose directing it into the proper 'tray' or there is a hole in the tray.

Is there a 'tray' (built in, not removable) that has a hot pipe from the comp going into it?

Hi it looks like you said it goes into a tray which is part of the undercarrage, but i can't see anything like a warm pipe that will cause it to evaperate. That was my concern. only i am about to fit these in to a mobile home and a bit worried it could rot floor in time. I have had them running a week now fridge and freezer all seems to be fine, but i have just check the tray and there quite a bit of water in there. what would you suggest. Here three more photos.
THANK FOR YOUR TROUBLE

TetraFluor
23-07-2007, 04:52 PM
hey, try to make this tray reachable from the front of your fridge so you can check/empty it manually from time to time.