PDA

View Full Version : MRC 7000 Controller

Enviro-Tech
17-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Hey guys. This is my first post in this forum. I am somewhat new to the HVAC/R field, so I'm still learning. I work for the US ARMY Environmental Technology Engineering Branch. What I am working on currently is data acquisition for our Environmental Control Units. We have Environmental Control Chambers we use to test our equipment and I am having dificulty programing and tuning one of our MRC 7000 Controllers. If anyone has any experience with these controllers, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason S.

Brian_UK
17-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Hi Jason and welcome.

I'm sure that someone will be along soon with some help for you.

superswill
17-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey guys. This is my first post in this forum. I am somewhat new to the HVAC/R field, so I'm still learning. I work for the US ARMY Environmental Technology Engineering Branch. What I am working on currently is data acquisition for our Environmental Control Units. We have Environmental Control Chambers we use to test our equipment and I am having dificulty programing and tuning one of our MRC 7000 Controllers. If anyone has any experience with these controllers, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason S.

welcome to the site jason

just found this on the web,not sure if it helps

http://www.hcitemp.com/assets/195/7000cman.pdf

Enviro-Tech
18-07-2007, 10:59 AM
welcome to the site jason
just found this on the web,not sure if it helps

:)Thanks. I had a copy when I got started with this project and I have gone through it over and over again, more times than I can count. I'm sure there probably aren't too many people that deal with this type of controller anymore. All the other test equipment we use is controlled by nice little DIGITAL PID units, so much more user friendly. Thanks again for looking into it.