PDA

View Full Version : Google ads

alpha
14-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Hi, just a wondering really.
To the right of my screen I see a google ads box and every now and then my company appears in it which is good, no problem.

Now, the bit I have a wondering about is that at the bottom of someones posting there be a job opportunities box, also google related? Now, why does my company get shown in there when there are no jobs here, for anyone, we be a small family business and wouldn't even consider employing anyone, yet,, we also are starting to get phone calls + emails for people wanting jobs and to be honest, it may start to grind us somewhat. I feel that the people that have called us have gotten our details from this site, know I don't know if the job opportunities heading is wrong but our site doesn't mention jobs, employment anywhere...:confused:

Whats the deal here?

chillin out
14-07-2007, 02:17 PM
I will let the boss know and hopefully he can sort it out for you.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Chillin:):)

alpha
16-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Hi Chillin and thank you, no inconvenience thus far :)

WebRam
17-07-2007, 07:17 AM
that box is controlled by google. It should display job oppertunities as the heading says. I will send an email to Google but I dont think its anything I can do to fix.

alpha
27-07-2007, 10:35 AM
A new heading, that looks better, more applicable to that particular ad box now :)

WebRam
27-07-2007, 12:40 PM
yea, thats in my control so I thought it better to change that as Google dont seem to be able to change their side