PDA

View Full Version : auxilia

top engineer
12-07-2007, 10:18 PM
anyone hear about auxilia refrigeration going under

Brian_UK
12-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Can't find any bad news on the web about them.

You have news or just spreading rumours?

Argus
13-07-2007, 02:51 PM

Not right to report rumours like that - Dez could catch a load of SH 1T if it's untrue.

Who had the Kwiksave contract?

p_p
13-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Auxilia have gone bust 2 friends of mine work for them. 1 at peak refrigeration and 1 at air continental.

Regards pp:(

richelli
13-07-2007, 07:01 PM
My boss is owed thousands from air continental and a friend of mine who works for syncro refrigeration told me about peak. Although i was aware that auxilia had bought both peak refrigeration and air continental, i thought it had made tham insolvent as they have there customers so no need for there debts to. We spoke to auxila two days ago but they didnt say they had gone bust just peak and air cont.

p_p
13-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Air continental are being taken over by Middletons from birmingham And London, Peak have re started up under Peak LTD.
Well done to auxilia they took over perfectly profitable companies and drained the life out of them.
Should be a law against it.

Regards To All

PP

superswill
13-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Air continental are being taken over by Middletons from birmingham And London, Peak have re started up under Peak LTD.
Well done to auxilia they took over perfectly profitable companies and drained the life out of them.

Regards To All

PP

spot on,i couldnt agree more,i spent 8 years at air cont and were a joy to work for but that greedy group sucked the life outa them(think there was 6 companies in total) ,alot of my good mates have found them selfs out of work as the install/contracts side have as yet not been taken over,but i hope middlestons do a better job as iam going back for the service side a week monday

p_p
14-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Hi Superswill

Be Carefull mate, word is to get out.

They knew in april they were goin bust.

Good Luck

PP

weeksy
15-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Be Carefull mate, word is to get out.

They knew in april they were goin bust.

Good Luck

PP

...Thats very interesting.:mad:

superswill
16-07-2007, 12:11 AM
...Thats very interesting.:mad:

i have alot of mates there on the spanners after eight years there and had some very big hints a fews weeks ago but yeah that is very interesting,knowing that far back

weeksy
16-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Its interesting to me, cos I supplied them with goods at the end of June.

....No doubt that the sharks will not get done for Wrongful trading though....

....Meanwhile I'm seriously out of pocket.

Not a happy chappy.:mad:

superswill
16-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Its interesting to me, cos I supplied them with goods at the end of June.

....No doubt that the sharks will not get done for Wrongful trading though....

....Meanwhile I'm seriously out of pocket.

Not a happy chappy.:mad:

The contract side has been scaled down taken over, now called multi temp.MIDDLETONS run the old service side, Same faces diff name, that old story, how do they sleep at nights

p_p
18-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Sorry to here it Weeksy.

Could be worse though Mitsi Electric were took for a modest HALF MILLION .

Regards

PP:(

just-chillin
17-08-2007, 07:06 AM
Any More On Auxilia. ?? These Guys Robbed Me Of 40k Any Info Would Be Helpful I Need To Nail These Guys.

just-chillin
18-08-2007, 04:16 PM

Regards To All

PP
would like any info on auxilia, they took me for 40k .

unloadedinher
18-08-2007, 06:55 PM
would like any info on auxilia, they took me for 40k .

Hi just-chillin.

I will try and find anything out for you, the Basttedo's. syncro did the same with to many poeple.
Me included,
If you ever hear of a (names deleted) of syncro international, buying any company then worn that company, they are the 2 biggest asset strippers..

Good luck my friend.

Fridge in Focus
19-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Hi guy's, Any of you guys work for Auxilia? jusy trying to find a little more about them.

Hav'nt they got a new gaffer in to sort things out?

Regards
FIF

wineman
19-08-2007, 07:58 PM
yes went to the wall only to start nxt day

just-chillin
19-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Hi just-chillin.

I will try and find anything out for you, the Basttedo's. syncro did the same with to many poeple.
Me included,
If you ever hear of a (names deleted) of syncro international, buying any company then worn that company, they are the 2 biggest asset strippers..

Good luck my friend.

Thanks, some info thats coming through is this was alledgedly planned early this year. And the new peak was alledgedly already in the making whilst the debt of 11 million ???? was being run up. The suppliers should refuse to supply these guys then their customers will go to some other company.

norfolkboy
04-09-2007, 10:21 PM
hi new to re i have been caught by auxilia not as much as most there are aprox 470 unsecured creditors owed approx £6.8 million, :(ouch, it seems there is somethig wrong when debts can run up this much, my sympathies go out to any one else caught and no doubt it will take others down as well.
iam glad i followed my instincts and stoped working for them when i did.

stuart101
13-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Does anyone know where I can find any more info out about this. It appears these people left Auxilia and bought into our franchise Headoffice. They have just put themselves into administration and guess what-the main debt is to the franchisee's and we are getting nothing.:confused:

Magoo
13-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Reality is you are all unsecured creditors.
Form a line behind the banks, tax people, the debenture holders, wages and holiday accruals, land lords. Then the liquidators cost and management fees, which can be horendously high.

You get zip to zero. any chance to recover equipment then do it at night. Pocession is 9 tenths of the law.
Screw or be screwed.
Take some "heavies "if recovering plant and equipment. Get mongrel is my advise.
If you get 10 cents in the dollar you will be lucky. Been there done that and lost my shirt.

just-chillin
21-11-2009, 10:48 PM
these guy's are so slippery you ain't got a chance of anything. If you do it all by the book it will cost you more, it did me. as Magoo say's get some heavies. get what you can.