PDA

View Full Version : UA Daikin Fault Code

jedi
11-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Hi Everyone, This is my first thread so hoping everythings goes ok as not really used to this,

Anyway i have 3 vrv fan coil units wired to 1 remote controller which was indicating a 'A3' fault. Identified this to be a blocked pump due to lack of maintenance!!

Cleared this and two days later fault code reappeared. Cutting a long story short, cleaned the remaining 2 and fault cleared, so happy days....

or at least i thought...

about 10 minutes into everything ticking over nicely, the units went into fault mode again, but this time a UA error was displayed... at the time i was unable to identify this error (7pm!!) until i got home and looked on web and found out it means 'excessive number of indoor units'

Has anyone any experience of this fault? anyone sharing their wisdom will be greatly received??

Kind regards,:)
Eddie

The Viking
11-07-2007, 11:14 PM
UA:
"Combination
error of indoor/
BS/outdoor unit
(model, quantity
etc.), setting
error of spare
parts PCB when
replaced"

Has someone replaced a PCB recently?

:cool:

dannyd
23-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Might just be a 'glich' - if it hasn't shown this code before, check the No. of indoors connected to the system. (dependant on the series range G, H, K etc.. different ways to reset, the reset button on the main outdoor PC board is held in for 5 secs - if the fault doesn't reappear then sys will operate normally) Max no of units allowed on most series is RS...5.. - max 8 indoor units, RS...8.. - max 13, RS...10.. - max 16.