PDA

View Full Version : Piping diagram for VRV system

wilks
09-07-2007, 06:55 PM
hello guys im new to the forum ,

can i ask you more experienced air con engineers a quick question?

Im at college doing my NVQ2 in air con / refrigeration and was wondering does anybody know where i can get a basic piping diagram of a VRV air con system?
ive tried daikin but no look,
What does the BEV unit do??:confused:The guy i work with is really un-helpfull and doesnt really explain why im doing what im doing , i just get told to do it:mad:

it would really help me if i could look at a diagram so i could see what im doing!!

any help would be greatly appreiciated

thanks alan

frank
09-07-2007, 10:35 PM
2 pipe or 3 pipe?

wilks
09-07-2007, 11:02 PM
both if poss??

thanks frank

stuartwking
09-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Hi, your engineer should explain to you what you are doing and why or how will You learn?,

Andy
09-07-2007, 11:55 PM
hello guys im new to the forum ,

can i ask you more experienced air con engineers a quick question?

Im at college doing my NVQ2 in air con / refrigeration and was wondering does anybody know where i can get a basic piping diagram of a VRV air con system?
ive tried daikin but no look,
What does the BEV unit do??:confused:The guy i work with is really un-helpfull and doesnt really explain why im doing what im doing , i just get told to do it:mad:

it would really help me if i could look at a diagram so i could see what im doing!!

any help would be greatly appreiciated

thanks alan

Hi Alan:)
I would try their web site, there is a section where you can download the design guides.

If you go to the Toshiba site you can download their selection program which will create a piping schematic.

Kind Regards Andy :)

wilks
10-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Hi Alan:)
I would try their web site, there is a section where you can download the design guides.

If you go to the Toshiba site you can download their selection program which will create a piping schematic.

Kind Regards Andy :)

thanks Andy

superswill
10-07-2007, 06:55 PM
i can send you both 2 and 3 pipes samsung vrv service manuals via email if it helps

also the link to tosh:

http://www.toshiba-aircon.co.uk/bus_selection_software.htm