PDA

View Full Version : Skydive,Scuba & Dirt trail bikes

MrGeneralLee
08-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Fellow REFRIG tech and owner etc,.
I been Skydiving as a sport since 1977, and progressed to Professional as well as instructor and Master Diver,. same with Scuba diving Naui and NASDS Instructor , Avage dirt trail bike rider Honda CRF 450X up from XR 500R , Seems alot of A/C tech and few refrig techs are active in off road riding,. always see company vans and the like on the dirt
From the saddle

Bill

Bones74
24-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Try tech diving. Blast seeing a ship that most people never see. Roadracing is also a blast. Got a R1 race bike with all the goodies. Wife has a R6 track bike also.

taz24
25-10-2007, 12:35 AM
Fellow REFRIG tech and owner etc,.
I been Skydiving as a sport since 1977, and progressed to Professional as well as instructor and Master Diver,. same with Scuba diving
Bill

Dived since I was 16, mostly deep wreck diving. Don't do it so much now.
Have had dirt bikes since I was 13 and although I don't have one now I miss them .

taz.

taz24
25-10-2007, 12:37 AM
Try tech diving. Blast seeing a ship that most people never see. Roadracing is also a blast. Got a R1 race bike with all the goodies. Wife has a R6 track bike also.

I take it then coming from Michigan you are a great lakes diver?

taz.

aldematt57
28-10-2007, 12:53 AM
I used to dive the wrecks off the outer banks.
Now, I just snorkel and spearfish most of the inshore wrecks. It's a lot of fun and a bit humbling when in the midst of big fish, porpoises and sharks.