PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu heat recovery

chillyblue
24-06-2007, 11:04 AM
Hi

Has anybody got any information on a Fujitsu R407C 3 pipe A090TPAMF VRF system? i need info for outdoor unit and the RB unit.

Cheers

CB

Redhot
24-06-2007, 02:42 PM
What information do you require, general data or fault finding codes etc.

Redhot

chillyblue
24-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Hello mate

Both really

CB

The Viking
24-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Try asking them direct :
http://www.fujitsu-general.co.uk/aircon/inforequest.htm

They are normally quite good/speedy to reply, you should receive the whole manual by email.

Redhot
24-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Yes as above is your best option to contact them for general info and manuals I can tell what the fault codes are but best of all if you can do the course with fujitsu very informative and as with most vrf these days you can plug a laptop in making life much easier

Cheers redhot

chillyblue
24-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Hi

i have'nt looked at the unit yet but i'm told the outdoor unit is only running for a few minutes and the cooling inside is not good. One of the indoor units is not producing any cooling (coil is getting cold but only in short bursts. suspect it to be short of gas?? or the indoor units RB unit but not overly familiar with the Fujitsu 3 pipe system.
does the unit show a low refrigerant fault, or any thing to look out for, for the signs of a low gas charge???

Cheers
CB

Redhot
24-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Can get fault code from outdoor pcb l.e.d.'s or central controller or pc controller best to give them a ring when on site genarally very helpfull and they may be familar with the site from commissioning the unit has a low pressure fault not always caused by short of refrigerant. Fault code 25
Cheers Redhot

chillyblue
24-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Hi redhot

What number do you call?? What are the signs of a gas shortage, gas charge seems very difficult on these units.

Cheers

CB

Redhot
24-06-2007, 09:07 PM
This is Fujitsu +44 (0)20 8731 3450 there are also other companies that offer tech support cant remember numbers but as you are aware they are critically charged and depending on conditions can be hard to tell if short of refrigerant upto about a third of the complete charge due to vrf but as you explained it is going out on fault in a few minute. give them a call they can explain how to run in test mode.

chillyblue
24-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Cheers i'll give them a ring tomorrow

CB

ozairman
13-07-2008, 03:02 AM
There is no LP switch inside these machines, so if short of refrigerant it will not trip out on LP.
If it sounds as short of gas as you are saying simply fitting a set of gauges to the service ports behind the left hand panel at the bottom will probably give the game away. Also if the compressor discharge temperatures are getting up over the 110°C mark (attach a thermistor to the dischargg pipe of the comp that is running) then you will probably be able to hear / feel the bypass solenoids SV1 and maybe SV2 opening up, they are mounted in a row to the left of the control box. Compressors will stop if their discharge temps get over 130°C and after a few cycles bring up an error.
The handiest thing about the service tool software is that it lets you look at what temps and things are happening in the whole system (except there is no LP transducer in these machines, only HP and liquid line) so you will still need an LP gauge anyway.
But a gross gas leak should not be that hard to work out, and finding it is just back to old fashioned leak testing methods (but at times can be like finding needles in the proverbial haystacks!) as always flared joints are the obvious 1st place to start. A good electronic leak detector is handy too.
HTH

Danny11
13-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Try www.airconsquad.co.uk/support (http://www.airconsquad.co.uk/support) they are fujitsu support group and should get back to you within 4-6 hrs.

Danny