PDA

View Full Version : help !- advice needed...

wing ding
16-06-2007, 07:11 PM
hi,
im not sure if this is the right place to ask for help,but please forgive if it isnt...
ive got 4 BOC cylinders, all with plastic seals intact, of air-con gases. r134 ,*****22 and r410 x2.
can you tell me
a)what each one is worth to an aircon/refrig guy ?
b0 whats the best way to get it in front of someone- i looked on ebay,but there were only throwaway canisters-these are the heavyweight cylinders that i understand are expensive evenn empty.
if you can,please post a reply to puzzbahh@******.uk.
cheers!

monkey spanners
16-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Where did you get them from? Did the bottle pixie leave them under your pillow? Someone will be paying rental on these:mad:

The Viking
16-06-2007, 07:28 PM
If you don't know the answer to your question then just how did these cylinders end up in your possession?

Sorry for being cynical but we all suffers from far to many break-ins in to our vans.

LRAC
16-06-2007, 07:52 PM
You just don't find gas bottles and once the cylinders pop back onto the register system your in the S**T.

taz24
16-06-2007, 09:24 PM
hi,
im not sure if this is the right place to ask for help,but please forgive if it isnt...
ive got 4 BOC cylinders, all with plastic seals intact, of air-con gases. r134 ,*****22 and r410 x2.
can you tell me
a)what each one is worth to an aircon/refrig guy ?
b0 whats the best way to get it in front of someone- i looked on ebay,but there were only throwaway canisters-these are the heavyweight cylinders that i understand are expensive evenn empty.
if you can,please post a reply to puzzbahh@*******uk.
cheers!

BOC cylinders are all rental cylinders so if you have them you do not own them.
The cylinders are all serial numbered and an individal has signed for those bottles and is payng rental on them.
If you are the person who signed for them then you should know the value so I must therfore assume that you have come across these cylinders by accident.
Let BOC know you have the cylinders and I'm sure they would be grateful for their safe return.

http://www.multimap.com/clients/places.cgi?client=boc_ie

You will find a depot on the link above.
Or you could ask them the value and let them deal with it.

Cheers taz.

chillin out
16-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Hi wing ding, you are right the gas bottles even empty are worth quite a bit, but I think they are only worth this to the person who 'hired' them.

You have no use for them?

What line of work are you in?

Chillin:):)

Brian_UK
16-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Return the stolen property to the person that you stole it from and sleep better.

Andy W
16-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Is it possible to trace this person, we had many vans broken into over the years.

Brian_UK
16-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Is it possible to trace this person, we had many vans broken into over the years.Well, he's put his email address up for the spammers and all, so perhaps the police may be able to trace through it.

I don't quite see how a copier technician gets his hands on four bottles of gas legally somehow.

marc5180
30-06-2007, 01:26 PM
definatly something dodgy about that guy!!

The MG Pony
30-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Thats why I say all equipment should be fitted with the claymor security system. theif mush goes one way and you just have some residue to clean up on the other direction!

Ordassity some is amazing.

airconadam
01-07-2007, 09:43 AM
hes still not replied has he thats stange:mad:

adam:D