PDA

View Full Version : Hockey

claude11
13-06-2007, 08:00 PM
My son is a big hockey fan . I was wondering if anyone working in an arena where there are hockey teams could send him something (team pictures ,etc)that he could have for his collection . thanks:)

LRAC
13-06-2007, 08:11 PM
My son is a big hockey fan . I was wondering if anyone working in an arena where there are hockey teams could send him something (team pictures ,etc)that he could have for his collection . thanks:)

Is that girls hockey or macho ice hockey:D:D:D

giovanni
14-06-2007, 03:29 AM
What type of pictures are you looking for. Just house leagues, College, etc?

claude11
14-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Is that girls hockey or macho ice hockey:D:D:D

He just turned 13 so.............

Any little team picture , logo that mentions the team on it . thanks

LRAC
14-06-2007, 02:22 PM
He just turned 13 so.............

Any little team picture , logo that mentions the team on it . thanks

I may have worded that wrong, in the UK hockey has the perception of fields of green grass with women in short skirts and sometimes men?

Did you mean Ice hockey.
Kind regards
Lrac

claude11
14-06-2007, 03:08 PM
I may have worded that wrong, in the UK hockey has the perception of fields of green grass with women in short skirts and sometimes men?

Did you mean Ice hockey.
Kind regards
Lrac

Sorry I should have been clearer . In canada , hockey usually means ice hockey , which is what I meant .

giovanni
15-06-2007, 07:45 AM
I have some pix of older players in the office such as Bobby Orr. Stan Mikata, and some current players on Mahattanvilles Womens Hockey team and some prep school shots (stills and action shots) I'll try to scan them and see what happens and send them. give me a few days