PDA

View Full Version : looking for manual

pcbfix
11-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Hello,

I'm looking for a manual for a CDK MC10-TEV controller. I've tried the usual place like their website but when I click on their Technical Data link all I get is a blank page!.

Can anyone help?.

Cheers

Mark
12-06-2007, 08:29 AM
Welcome to the forum pcbfix, what information do you require.I take it by your user name it is not just items or parameter numbers.

With Kind regards
Mark:)

pcbfix
12-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the forum pcbfix, what information do you require.I take it by your user name it is not just items or parameter numbers.

With Kind regards
Mark:)

Mark, Just had a couple of spare CDK's lying about and wanted to use them to control a small refrigeration system. I have a customer who needs me to test PCB's at a temperature of -10C. So I pop PCB into test fixture, close lid, CDK unit runs until -10C in test fixture then test equipment runs tests on test PCB.

All the info I needed was in the manual that the chaps at CDK send me today.

Oh ye, better mention before I get flamed by some people, I left the evaporator coil, compressor, trim heater and gas selection etc to someone else who knows what their doing and has been in the refrigeration service industry for the last 20 years.

I’m more into the electronic and test software side of things and yes I do repair refrigeration PCB’s and create test rigs/fixtures as well as test software for other companies.

Cheers
Dave

chillin out
12-06-2007, 10:40 PM
I have a customer who needs me to test PCB's at a temperature of -10C. So I pop PCB into test fixture, close lid, CDK unit runs until -10C in test fixture then test equipment runs tests on test PCB.
Whats wrong with a Dixell controller?
Much simpler to use and set up.

Chillin:):)

pcbfix
12-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Whats wrong with a Dixell controller?
Much simpler to use and set up.

Chillin:):)

Nothing wrong with Dixell controller. But I had a couple of CDK's doing nothing.

Cheers
Dave