PDA

View Full Version : Interesting information in slide form

smpsmp45
08-06-2007, 01:15 PM
This presentation is really good & gives various important aspects in a nutshell

http://www.iarw.org/iacsc/images/VonDohlen.pdf

nh3wizard
08-06-2007, 02:40 PM
This presentation is really good & gives various important aspects in a nutshell

http://www.iarw.org/iacsc/images/VonDohlen.pdf

Our company has been memebers of IARW/WFLO for years and they have tons of good information.

Thanks for sharing the info

US Iceman
08-06-2007, 04:21 PM
This is an interesting link. I do however question the screw versus recip. compressor unloading comparison. The chart for recip. compressors looks worse than anything I have ever seen. Recips are normally linear when unloading, not like what is shown.

I wonder where the data came from???

nh3wizard
08-06-2007, 05:31 PM
You would have to know Jerry VonDolen, he has a lot of what I would say "different Ideas"

US Iceman
08-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Different ideas that can be backed up with solid evidence to support them is one thing, but that presentation looks like it is slanted to the benefit of screws.

That is counter to my experience. Is he an ex-compressor salesman?

smpsmp45
09-06-2007, 04:07 PM
I think the important point is the presentation gives a birds eye view on major aspects. Ofcourse during a short presentation, the points can get twisted.

US Iceman
09-06-2007, 09:35 PM
I think the important point is the presentation gives a birds eye view on major aspects.

Oh, that's quite true. There is a lot of good information in those slides. My concern is once someone hears something new, it is hard to counteract if a certain point is disputed.

smpsmp45
10-06-2007, 06:28 AM
You are right in your statement ofcourse, But persons like you will go after all the possible answers & the correctness of the statements. & that is what this forum is all about. Your views are always well studied & I am sure all will agree on this

lana
11-06-2007, 06:33 AM
You are right in your statement ofcourse, But persons like you will go after all the possible answers & the correctness of the statements. & that is what this forum is all about. Your views are always well studied & I am sure all will agree on this

;)Yes Sir, I concur.