PDA

View Full Version : refridge diagnosic/monitoring equipment

mjack
06-08-2002, 06:00 PM
Does anyone know of good suppliers for on-line monitoring/diagnostic systems for refridge systems. I am referring to both temp/pressure diagnosics, need of charge detectors, leak detection, evaporator performance, amp monitoring etc.

Thanks in advance, Mike

reefer
20-08-2002, 03:39 PM
try contacting Danfoss, they have just introduced anew monitoring and management system for refrig systems

shaun spencer
03-11-2002, 09:34 PM
been using microtherm for a couple of years now.
www.microtherm.com

Dan
04-11-2002, 01:49 AM
I am getting my first exposure to NOVAR and Microtherm. I know they are both highly respected, as are many other utilities.

But for now, I think CPC is easily the best control system around. Their user-interface through "Ultra-site" is as good as I have seen.

Kathleen
14-11-2002, 11:47 PM
Johson control has a large variety of on-line system, depending on the size of the building. Small system application for one freezers only up to entire plant facilities.

Dan
16-11-2002, 12:48 AM
We are doing our first Microtherm startup and my startup guy hates it! All the programming has to be done in an office 200 feet away from the compressor units.

He says that any service tech who has to work on the equipment will have to bring a laptop with him. Can this be true? Also, I see that it is owned by Carrier.