PDA

View Full Version : new daikin inverter kit

allyjg30
05-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Hi fella's, Not been on for a while due to house moving. Oh the joy!!!!! I'm going to be changing an inverter comp for a RSEY10K7W1. I ordered the new board as well but recieved a new inverter kit with some kind of instructions, Has anyone carried out this new procedure and if so how difficult is it? I checked to make sure it's the right board, you just have alter the cables apparantly!!!

Brian_UK
05-06-2007, 11:33 PM
Watched someone else do a similar job on an older unit a while back and it all seemed to go reasonably easily.

The instructions appeared to make sense so good luck.

cool#9
06-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Hi allyjg30
I know this new procedure, very expensive and not so easy the first time, old spare parts are out of stock.
You've to follow step by step instructions and have to be electrician, i have documentation if you need but it's usually delivered with the new parts.
Also what was the problem to change compressor and power module ?
If it's reciprocating compressor 2T55 (i think on this serie) you can check it quicky on 50HZ power supply.
What was the last defaults, did you already change compressor on this?
rgds
cool#9

wolf
07-06-2007, 09:28 AM
i just did 4 of them today very easy took me 40 min for each of them just folow instractions!

robin r33 gtr
09-06-2007, 12:04 AM
The first time i went to do one i sat down at home and tried to get my head around the instructions and they made no sense. I went to site followed instructions no problem. The first one takes a while then you realise how straight forward it is.