PDA

View Full Version : Barker board 87.5201 info please

odgy
05-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Does anybody have any information on a George Barker board 87.5201.
It is fitted to a Wathes pack in a Morrison supermarket.
I have asked the manufacturer for information (i.e setup instructions/parameters), but they have no longer got the info.
Does anybody out there have the technical data sheet.
Thanks

Mark
05-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Odgy

Welcome to the forum.The GB OC controllers usually have a data sheet retained on the PCB cover under the raceways, if it is lost try looking under another case.
I have a copy somewhere, and will scan it.

With Kind regards
Mark

Mark
05-06-2007, 09:42 PM
Odgy

Parameter list attached.Column B TEV Column C EEV.

With Kind regards
Mark

aus-bound
06-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Thats for the 5242 card, the 5201 is an ancient card that the item numbers are totally different on. I will have a look through mine to see what i have got :)

odgy
06-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Thanks Mark for the welcome.
Thanks Mark and aus,
i have the majority of case controller info, i.e 5242,5121,5181,5027.
This board is a pack monitor which communicates with a cdk dc98 board which in turn talks to the storescan 3.
Mark, the attachment would not open for me bye the way.

Mark
06-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Odgy

Have you tried ringing CDK. (Hi Ian;))

With Kind regards
Mark

odgy
09-06-2007, 09:03 AM
Hi Mark,
Spoke to Chris at CDK. Thinking it was the dc98 that was faulty. He confirmed it was definately the barker board. Ian wasnt available when I rang. Somebody somewhere must have the info PLEASE !!!!

Mark
09-06-2007, 12:38 PM
What symptoms are you experiencing?

odgy
10-06-2007, 10:52 AM
The alarms showing are everything from low voltage alarm through to compressor 1 alarm. i.e all 12 pack alarms are constantly on. all i need to fix this is the data sheet to set up all parameters. if one is not available then cdk can install new plant monitors but then we need approval from morrisons.

Ian_Eb
10-06-2007, 08:02 PM
The alarms showing are everything from low voltage alarm through to compressor 1 alarm. i.e all 12 pack alarms are constantly on. all i need to fix this is the data sheet to set up all parameters. if one is not available then cdk can install new plant monitors but then we need approval from morrisons.

I am out of the office tomorrow, but I will be around in the afternoon.

If it is one of the 12 channel input cards then they are a swine to set up.

From memory, as i am at home.

Menu takes you to a set of options numbered to about 15.

Pressing enter in one of the first 12 will take you to another set of options. The only way to tell where you are is by the position of the decimal point on the display.

You will need to set/check the group and section number for each of the 12 channels individually.

I dont remember the numbers, but it is the two items before the "Dis" option, so try each one until you get that one. Then come back two.

If you put the Storescan panel into "Program" and then use the maintenance option, followed by "Display Comms Stats" then you can see each controller and the Group and Section nuber that the panel is using for that card.

Best bet would be to give me a ring and I will try to go through it with you.

Ian

odgy
11-06-2007, 06:59 AM
Hi Ian,
Will ring you when i am on site. Probably Wednesday.
The site is Dukinfield.
Thanks
Paul

odgy
13-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Hi Ian,
Thanks for your help and info you sent me.
Greatly appreciated
Paul