PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Fit? Try this Yoga Guide

smpsmp45
05-06-2007, 10:23 AM
PL. download this file. which gives Yoga guide for fitness freaks
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EEXBG4QU

Brian_UK
05-06-2007, 07:35 PM
For those who are not used to the Megaupload site.......

After you click on the link above you will see on screen to the right of the Megaupload title a line saying:-

Please enter [some characters will be shown onscreen] the characters into the box and click on Download.

The screen will then start a random countdown timer followed by a 'click to download'.

This is to stop to web-robots and also to encourage you to sign up to the instant download benefit.

After that, you're on your own.

Mind you, why anyone wants to do yoga is beyond me;)

US Iceman
05-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Mind you, why anyone wants to do yoga is beyond me;)

It is handy to be that flexible when we have to bend over and kiss our backsides when things go wrong!:D:D

It helps with arthritis too.

Brian_UK
05-06-2007, 11:35 PM
It is handy to be that flexible when we have to bend over and kiss our backsides when things go wrong!:D:D

AH, yes, I'd forgotton the original nuclear war instructions of days gone by.:);):D

smpsmp45
08-06-2007, 07:33 AM
In India, Yoga is followed like a religion & it surely helps you to remain flexible, Our lifestyle of sitting in the offices, makes us so rigid, one has to do few aasanas to know what I mean.

old gas bottle
08-06-2007, 06:51 PM
i found acupuncture worked for me,by the time you have had 30 odd pins stuck in you, you tend to forget about all the aches and pains and just consentrait on running off !!

smpsmp45
09-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Same here. I had a legament injury while i was playng Badminton. ( Hope all know what it is?)

& i had a legament injury in the knee. Iwas supposed to get operated as small legament piece was hindering my movements. & I did accupuncture & did not undergo operation & now for last 10 years no problems at all. That doctor has published an article on my case in accupuncture journal!!!