PDA

View Full Version : Rivacold Blocksystem

Abe
31-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Looking for a wiring diagram for a Rivacold Blocksystem Condensing Unit / Evap system as fitted to Cold Rooms

The Model Number is:
FAM 016Z 001/C

I wrote to the Italian Manufacturer, who referred it to the UK agent, who called me, and who referred it back to Italy !!

Its been over a week now and I dont think Ill hear anything.

So if anyone can oblige, Ill be grateful.

Thank You

The MG Pony
31-05-2007, 09:22 PM
its what I call the bouncy ball syndrom, they bounce you back and fourth so they don't need to do any thing.

Pol
31-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Abe, welcome to the fascinating world of doing business with italian manufacturers.

You must have gotten the Italian bloke on the line by accident. Usually they're not in yet / on lunch break / left early when a problem occurs.

good luck!

LRAC
01-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Looking for a wiring diagram for a Rivacold Blocksystem Condensing Unit / Evap system as fitted to Cold Rooms

The Model Number is:
FAM 016Z 001/C.

Thank You

Hi Abe
A large user of Rivacold is right on your doorstep, speak to Ian or Michael at celltherm in Narborough.

Not got the number to hand but i'm sure you know them.

Kind regards
Lrac

old gas bottle
01-06-2007, 08:14 AM
try parts and climate matey, they used to sell alot of russell which is now rivacold i think, [ i ordered a russel blower from them and it came as a rivacold],also i spoke to there rep at the show and he told me they are pushing there products through many distrobuters now.;)

old gas bottle
01-06-2007, 08:49 AM
found his card. peter woods.tech support, 07796 140434. hows that for service !:D

Abe
01-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Old Gas
LRAC

Thank you both kindly.
I shall give that guy a call today

I know Mike well at Celltherm, been buying his rooms for years now

Regards

Abe