PDA

View Full Version : Translate German to English

Cofreth
29-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Hi,
I need someone here who knows German to help me translate this Alarm wiring system to English.

Thank you
cofreth

chillin out
29-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Try this site...
http://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_translations.htm

A German tech might be better though.

Chillin:) :)

DVaider
01-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Try to use Babel Fish Translation on AltaVista.com.

Cofreth
01-06-2007, 02:29 PM
I ever used translator, but still don't understand the meaning and how to connect up the system.

DVaider
01-06-2007, 02:39 PM
I don't understand - what isn't clear for you: meaning of the German words or, maybe, you think that wiring diagram is incorrect?

Cofreth
01-06-2007, 03:05 PM
I don't understand - what isn't clear for you: meaning of the German words or, maybe, you think that wiring diagram is incorrect?

Sorry..meaning of the German words..

DVaider
01-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Could you send this photo in better quality? I try to help you. I know some people which German is good:)

Cofreth
01-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Maybe I spell it to you.

1. Ruhestromlinie
2. Arbeitsstromlinie
3. Sabotage/Uberfallinie
4. Kontaktausg. 12V 0.5A zeitbegrenzt
5. aktiver Melder 12V 0.05A
6. ext. Scharfschaltung
7. ext. Unscharfanzeige durch LED nach entfernen der Brucke

8. Klemmenbelegung Stotz-Alarm
9. Wird eine Ruhestromlinie bzw. die Sabotage/Uberfallinie nicht benutzt,so sind die Anschlusse an den Klemmen kurzzuschlieBen

Thank you very much.

DVaider
01-06-2007, 03:37 PM
ruheststromline=resting current LINE, arbeitstromline=work current LINE, scharschaltung=crowd circuit, zellbegrenzt=celllimited, kontaktausg=expenditure for contact, aktiver melder=active alarm unit, Scharfschaltung=Sharp circuit, Unscharfanzeige durch LED nach entfernen der Brucke=Indistinct announcement by LED after remove the Brucke(Brucke couldn't translate, sorry), Klemmenbelegung Stotz-Alarm=Clamp allocation Stotz alarm, Wird eine Ruhestromlinie bzw. die Sabotage/Uberfallinie nicht benutzt,so sind die Anschlusse an den Klemmen kurzzuschlieben=If a quiescent current line and/or the Sabotage/Uberfallinie is not used, then are those connection at the clamps kurzzuschlieben. This text I could read;) I think German is very interesting language. Sometimes I like to listen "Rammstein" :))) I hope, my translation could help you. Sorry, couldn't translate everything.

Cofreth
01-06-2007, 03:47 PM
ruheststromline=resting current LINE, arbeitstromline=work current LINE, scharschaltung=crowd circuit, zellbegrenzt=celllimited, kontaktausg=expenditure for contact, aktiver melder=active alarm unit. This text I could read;) I think German is very interesting language. Sometimes I like to listen "Rammstein" :))) I hope, my translation could help you.

so what is resting or work current line means? :D
What is a crowd circuit?
What is cellimited means?

see..all this are not in technical terms. That's where i got confuse.

Thanks

DVaider
01-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Sorry, zeitbegrenzt=time-limited,Scharfschaltung=Sharp circuit (my damned vision;)). I think work current is a phase current and rest current is a ground. But I'm not sure.

Cofreth
01-06-2007, 04:26 PM
What I roughly guess the ruheststromline & arbeitstromline is for connecting to door or windows contact to trigger the alarm when the contact breaks.
The sabotage is for emergency or force activation of the alarm.Probably aktiver Melder for connecting a 12V siren. The LED probably for external indicating light. Wondering ext scharschaltung is it means remote on/off switch. So what is expenditure of contacts for?

Thanks