PDA

View Full Version : Hi Cool Air con?????????

horseysi
26-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Hi Guys,

I am new on this site, however I am here now so hello to you all.

I have just worked on an Air Con unit made by a manufacturer that I've not heard of before:
Hi-Cool

The mod number should anyone be interested is KA246H.
I have found the 3way valve is.. well buggered! However I can't seem to find a stockist, let alone a blooming service centre...

Has anyone ever heard of this brand, or did it fall from the back of the proverbial lorry?????

If anyone can at least tell me where I can buy online a 3way valve for this brand, then I'll be eternally grateful.
Cheers boys, I look forward to your responses, however I am just off out to get drunk, so I won't see them till tomorrow.

Simon

taz24
26-05-2007, 02:07 PM
I have found the 3way valve is.. well buggered! However I can't seem to find a stockist, let alone a blooming service centre...

Simon

The three way is not special so any replacement would do.
The coil size and voltage must be compatible but as long as the pipes are the same then just fit any valve.

Cheers taz.

old gas bottle
26-05-2007, 04:46 PM
think there nasty chinese thingy,s, pretty sure parts and climate centre sold there stuff,i know i had some of there mobile units a couple of years back.

monkey spanners
26-05-2007, 06:20 PM
I think hi cool was/is sold nrs/climate centre. Local branch manager said not to touch it as it was c**p lol.

Jon