PDA

View Full Version : Technical forum

hvac student
23-05-2007, 08:24 PM
I was wondering if this site had a troubleshooting forum? meaning that I could find some help on technical situations that i might have while in the field. If so how can I become a member..:rolleyes:

marc5180
23-05-2007, 10:30 PM
All i can suggest is that you read through the posts because the posts are everyday problems that you will find. Also if you come across any problems in the field then just post on here and everyone will do the best to help you
Marc

Argus
24-05-2007, 09:17 AM

There isn’t a separate section or a separate membership on trouble shooting, as such.

As a member, you have access to all the public forums, so the best approach is to post questions in the most appropriate one. For example, if your problem is on an Air Conditioning machine use Air Conditioning, or if it’s an Industrial plant use that forum.

The most important this to remember is that complete and exact questions tend to get the most complete and exact answers, so try to be as concise as you can.

There are members all over the world, somebody somewhere will know about it, whatever it is. Each of us has an area of speciality.

Good luck