PDA

View Full Version : 01 fault on fujitsu

pacman
22-05-2007, 10:10 PM
i,m having trouble with a 01 fault on a fujitsu split model aoy54 there was a power surge which blew the filter board on the evap & it also blew the inverter board on condensor i have replaced both boards the system ran for a while then the same 01 fault was brought back up any suggestions please

Latte
23-05-2007, 08:17 PM
pacman,

01 on most things is a communications fault but not sure on this, try
www.oceanair.uk.com/pages/technical

may be something on there

Regards

Raymond

frank
23-05-2007, 08:45 PM
If you can pick up the 2006/2007 Air Conditioning catalogue from NRS (Climate Centre) you will find all the fault codes for Fujitsu, Panasonic and others in the back pages.

Frostycold
27-05-2007, 07:38 PM
i,m having trouble with a 01 fault on a fujitsu split model aoy54 there was a power surge which blew the filter board on the evap & it also blew the inverter board on condensor i have replaced both boards the system ran for a while then the same 01 fault was brought back up any suggestions please
Hi Mate
You sound as if you need to ring Hatem at Fujitsu technical support on 07748966312. He's very good & has always helped me out.

Best regards
Frostycold

nike123
07-10-2007, 10:37 AM
This is troubleshooting chart for that error.

superswill
07-10-2007, 01:12 PM
If you can pick up the 2006/2007 Air Conditioning catalogue from NRS (Climate Centre) you will find all the fault codes for Fujitsu, Panasonic and others in the back pages.

http://www.climatecenter.co.uk/climt/index.html

a link to download the above book,very helpfull

paul_h
07-10-2007, 01:47 PM
o1 error is comms error between indoor and outdoor unit.
disconnect the serial comms wir at the outdoor unit, making sure its safe and out of the way when you turn it back on.
Check the voltage on the #3 terminal (still wired up to the indoor) check the voltage at the wire you removed (which is connected to the outdoor pcb)
you should get 90-120v ac from either, whatever one has no/low voltage is dead.
might be the control board itself, or a board that supplies power the the control board.
My bet is if you had a power surge, possibly more that just the indoor filter PCB and outdoor inveter PCB would be blown too.
I.e there's a outdoor filter pCB and a indoor control PCB.
What does the indoor unit do, is there display on the controller, does the indoor fan turn on when on fan mode?
edit: What does the outdoor unit do, when you first turn it on via the isolator does the power relay click in, do you hear the tx valve hammer open/closed for 5 seconds?

yoelyeve
04-11-2007, 07:25 AM
go fujitsugeneral.com
contractor login
User-name instuller
password 1ton12kbtu