PDA

View Full Version : brazing and gas handling

airconadam
21-05-2007, 07:38 PM
hi fellas just wondering if your brazing and gas handling certs run out and you have to do them every few years etc i really should know this due to passing my nvq 2 not long back any feedback welcome thanks alot adam

marc5180
21-05-2007, 09:25 PM
My braizing and pipework ran out this year after 3 years and i have to reappy for it again...3 years doesnt seem long enough though.. i think its just another money making scheme

taz24
21-05-2007, 09:26 PM
hi fellas

If you hold a CITB qualification they need updating every 3 years ( brazing and gas ).
If you hold City & Guilds then you do not need to renew ( so long a legislation stays the same ).

Cheers taz.

airconadam
21-05-2007, 09:30 PM
thats good then ihave got the city and guilds ones thanks alot fellas great help once again am sure that will change tho as you say taz thanks anyway

Brian_UK
21-05-2007, 11:09 PM
hi fellas just wondering if your brazing and gas handling certs run out and you have to do them every few years etc i really should know this due to passing my nvq 2 not long back any feedback welcome thanks alot adam
Now Adam, take a deep breath and read your post as above.;)

Can you please show me a statement or question that is hidden in there somewhere:confused:

Argus
22-05-2007, 09:26 AM

It's the Black Art of Punctuation, Brian....

I'm adicted to it.

Brian_UK
22-05-2007, 06:57 PM
I really shouldn't read some of these at the end of the day.

It's a bit like touch typing when someone moved the keyboard sideways when you weren't looking:)

Argus
22-05-2007, 07:05 PM

I'm looking forward to the time when they ban smoking in pubs in July.
I shall be able to have a beer in comfort but, why?

Being punctilious about punctuation caused me to be asked to leave a pub for the only time in my life.....