PDA

View Full Version : training DVDs/CDs software

marc5180
20-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Hi all, iv been looking through the traing section and have come across an online course that has been mentioned on here called KOTZA. Iv read that its quite expensive but what exactly do you get for your money? Is it questions and answers with in depth training, with pics and expanations. imtempted to buy it but before i do i want to make sure it will be worth it
Thanks in advance guys
Marc

DVaider
22-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Hi all, iv been looking through the traing section and have come across an online course that has been mentioned on here called KOTZA. Iv read that its quite expensive but what exactly do you get for your money? Is it questions and answers with in depth training, with pics and expanations. imtempted to buy it but before i do i want to make sure it will be worth it
Thanks in advance guys
Marc

I think you found "The Manual of Repairman". I have this one on PDF-format, but only on russian:( If you want I may send it for you on thursday or fryday (couldn't earlier).

marc5180
22-05-2007, 04:12 PM
I think you found "The Manual of Repairman". I have this one on PDF-format, but only on russian:( If you want I may send it for you on thursday or fryday (couldn't earlier).

If you wouldnt mind il send youthrough my email addy
Thankyou:D

lana
23-05-2007, 04:03 AM
HI Marc,
Kotza software is brilliant.

It gives very very simple explanation with good graphics. One section simulates a working DX package with some kind of refrigeration fault and the user must find it. It is a perfect way to learn practical refrigeration. I have it and I learned a lot also I use it as a training material for my students.
I recommend it 100%.

Please DO NOT take this as an AD :( .

Cheers

nathan...
28-07-2007, 01:39 PM
so where do i get it and how much am i looking at? good for beginners?