PDA

View Full Version : Video On Here,yes Or No ?

old gas bottle
20-05-2007, 06:57 PM
got a very interesting vid of a guy in the states who has invented a new [i think ]energy source,got it on a video but cant post it, there isnt a link on it either,if anyone want to have a look pm me and i,ll pass it on,very interesting.

Brian_UK
20-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Hi OGB, I think that the problem with having video enabled would be a dramatic increase in server storage required.

old gas bottle
20-05-2007, 07:40 PM
yep,understood,its just worth looking at,pm your email address and i,ll forward it. cheers.

US Iceman
21-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the video. That was very interesting. The really amazing part was when they described a 100 mile trip in a sub-compact car that only took four ounces of water! They really should have added if he used only water and not any supplmental gas though.

I surprised this did not receive more coverage and wish the gentleman well.

airconadam
21-05-2007, 05:44 PM
thanks alot for the vid i once heard about this a few years ago now and i always thought tha hed been paid out and someone or cmopany was keeping it quiet or so no one eles cud take the idea for when oil runs out etc so they can make alot of money but we soon wil see thanks again adam

chillin out
21-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Upload your video here....
http://www.yourfilehost.com/index.php

Or send it to me and I will upload it for you.

Chillin:) :)

BigJon3475
22-05-2007, 03:21 AM
Did you see my email Old Gas Bottle? The government has already commendered that one, big oil won't let anyone see that for a long time. Very neat information I remember seeing this about 6 months back. I would like to know the actual technology......if this is true this guy may be the new Bill Gates of the future (Money Wise)

old gas bottle
22-05-2007, 04:34 PM
yes mate,got your email,sounds good to me,i like the thought of it,is it too good to be true?

old gas bottle
22-05-2007, 04:38 PM
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=WaterPower.wmv

never done this before,so here goes,thanks chillin.

BigJon3475
22-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Seems possible I'm not a chemist but I am pretty sure hydrogen has lot's of energy....i.e. hydrogen bomb. Might be hard to market safely though if the knowledge of how to harness that energy is easily spread. Think if anyone with reading skills or mechanical skills could figure out how to make hydrogen bombs. Maybe a little far fetched to think it could jump that easily but he's getting that stored energy from somewhere.

Brian_UK
22-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Interesting in the start of the video when he's talking about a 'cool' flame.

Then demonstrates cutting and melting stuff ommiting to mention that he has changed nozzles :)