PDA

View Full Version : Mornin' Guvnor.

froggysan
16-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Just finished up the registration process and what not -- figured I'd drop a line and say hello.

From what I can tell I'm not exactly your typical character around here. I'm actually a graphic designer who dabbles in industrial, fashion, automotive, and a varity of other design mediums on my free or fun time. (Which is in limited supply)

I'm looking to modify/hack/splice/*******ize an LG residential fridge/freezer so that it can be on it's side rather than upright. If I were looking to post a thread with the full details of the insane plot which forum would be approriate.

Anyhoo... Hi!

Josip
16-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Hi, froggysan :)

Welcome to RE forums.

Just finished up the registration process and what not -- figured I'd drop a line and say hello.

From what I can tell I'm not exactly your typical character around here. I'm actually a graphic designer who dabbles in industrial, fashion, automotive, and a varity of other design mediums on my free or fun time. (Which is in limited supply)

I'm looking to modify/hack/splice/*******ize an LG residential fridge/freezer so that it can be on it's side rather than upright. If I were looking to post a thread with the full details of the insane plot which forum would be approriate.

Anyhoo... Hi!

Maybe to go to Technical speculations;)

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

but, do not worry someone will give you right direction...

Best regards, Josip :)

Brian_UK
16-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Hi Froggysan, welcome to the forum.

Also, thank you for your most circumspect thread title, always appreciated ;)

4Qman
16-05-2007, 10:51 PM
Welcome dude,.

Be good to see the progress on this project. Should be simple enough. You have a fair few hobbies/skills there mate.

:D

chillin out
16-05-2007, 11:57 PM
Glad to see people from all walks of life interested in refrigeration.

Welcome to RE.

Chillin:):)