PDA

View Full Version : Hi

4Qman
15-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Hello,

i Joined some time ago but as all ways with my job at the time i didn't get to stay at home much. anyway..

I am 23 from UK and enjoying building Phase coolers for my friends computers :D I love Refrigeration and i have really found a carrier i want to progress. Just need a job :p

Anyway, hello everyone

Josip
15-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi, 4Qman :)

Hello,

i Joined some time ago but as all ways with my job at the time i didn't get to stay at home much. anyway..

I am 23 from UK and enjoying building Phase coolers for my friends computers :D I love Refrigeration and i have really found a carrier i want to progress. Just need a job :p

Anyway, hello everyone

Maybe to check this one;)

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=67035&postcount=66

Best regards, Josip :)

4Qman
15-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Josip, I would like to say THANKYOU for the fast reply and taking the time to post that job.

However dude i am a good 4hours from Wales. I do want a job in the trade however not enough to move to Wales. :p

Will be around here more often now, thanks fella ;)

Josip
15-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Hi, 4Qman :)

Josip, I would like to say THANKYOU for the fast reply and taking the time to post that job.

However dude i am a good 4hours from Wales. I do want a job in the trade however not enough to move to Wales. :p

Will be around here more often now, thanks fella ;)

Welcome, just try to help, but all is up to you. Maybe they have some jobs in your area;)

Best regards, Josip :)

Brian_UK
15-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum.

4Qman
15-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hi Brian, Thanks for the welcome dude. Hope to learn a lot from all you experienced chaps. :)