PDA

View Full Version : Impulse Turbine Jet Drives

janus20
15-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Would greatly appreciate an opinion on the readings of this relative velocity nozzle/jet condition. The basic case is for water. The second is a possibility for a low pressure gas drive. Might I get 8" w.g. pressure in old money units?

ONC .. HNC to HND should cope OK ... with nut and bolt experience in the field.

Brian_UK
15-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Hi Janus and welcome to the forum, however I must ask what is the connection between your question and refrigeration:confused: :confused:

janus20
16-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Hi Janus and welcome to the forum, however I must ask what is the connection between your question and refrigeration:confused: :confused:

Good morning to you ................... the connection is "thermodynamics" and the solution to zero pollution world wide free energy. I cannot post a link here but the bigger story is in my registration page. Someone has looked at it but yours is the only reply.

Josip
16-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Hi, janus20 :)

welcome to RE forums.

What is your connection with "god of gates and doors"

Good morning to you ................... the connection is "thermodynamics" and the solution to zero pollution world wide free energy. I cannot post a link here but the bigger story is in my registration page. Someone has looked at it but yours is the only reply.

No need to post a link exactly just leave blank space within words in your link and someone here will post it if found appropriate;). This is just to stop spammers and has nothing with anyone personally.

Best regards, Josip :)

Brian_UK
16-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Good morning to you ................... the connection is "thermodynamics" and the solution to zero pollution world wide free energy. I cannot post a link here but the bigger story is in my registration page. Someone has looked at it but yours is the only reply.Sorry Janus, there is no link in your public profile visible.

Also I'm afraid that your images are very hard to read at the resolution available.

Dan
17-05-2007, 03:46 AM
Might I get 8" w.g. pressure in old money units?

As I understand the term, this is already in "old money units."