PDA

View Full Version : Why Worry?

lana
08-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Why Worry?

There are only two things to worry about :( ;
Either you are well or you are sick.
If you are well , then there is nothing to worry about ;) ; but if you are sick there are only two things to worry about :( ;
Whether you will get well , or whether you will die. If you get well , there is nothing to worry about;) ;
But if you die, there are only two things to worry about:( :
Whether you go to heaven or hell.
If you go to heaven , there is nothing to worry about;) ,
And if you go to hell, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends, you won’t have time to worry.:p

SO WHY WORRY?:D

PS. this is just a little story and it is not meant for you, don't be offended:cool: .

Abe
08-05-2007, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=lana;66618][CENTER]

[B][I]
SO WHY WORRY?:D

Speak for yourself mate.......
:p

lana
08-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Hi Abe,
Please read the PS note.
Cheers

PS. this is just a little story and it is not meant for you, don't be offended:cool: .

Argus
08-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Two things to worry about?

Maybe... but there are only two certainties; death and taxation.

lana
08-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Two things to worry about?

Maybe... but there are only two certainties; death and taxation.

I couldn't agree more:( . Maybe we cheat death but tax man never:eek: .
Cheers

Abe
08-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Hi Abe,
Please read the PS note.
Cheers

Sorry Lana, I messed that one up. I was only joking..you know, taking the mickey ......:)

What I was trying to say is..........

Im such an ANGEL !!!!!

:D :D

lana
08-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Sorry Lana, I messed that one up. I was only joking..you know, taking the mickey ......:)

What I was trying to say is..........

Im such an ANGEL !!!!!

:D :D

I know. non taken.

Cheers

analog
07-06-2007, 03:39 AM
Give me a couple of more reasons not to worry Lana.

You Iranian guys are still trying to kill my army boy in Iraq.

We don't want to be in this crap Lana.

My boy thinks that he is doing good.

We send him toys to give to the children, they show him where the roadside bombs are.

But not always, his friends still get hurt, badly.

We don't want to occupy this place, we live by a thing called "democracy", it means that everyone has a right to freedom of choice. You can do whatever you think you want to.

How come you guys think that your gods want you to kill our children to get into heaven? Our god doesn't want us to kill anyone. I don't know about this Islam or Muslim thing, we do not want to rule the world, we just stand for peace and freedom of choice.

My country was founded on the belief that all men were created equal.

Regardless of religion, upbringing, that **** George Bush, can you stop the insurgency?

My son was able to get a wire out, approx 2 weeks ago. He was patrolling a two mile streach of road outside Bagdad, guarding the only village water hole. Many families came down with their children to drink and bathe in the same puddle. He carries extra bottled water to give to the children.

NH3LVR
07-06-2007, 04:08 AM
You Iranian guys are still trying to kill my army boy in Iraq.

Analog,
I rather doubt that Lana is trying to kill anyone. I have met very many fine folks from Iran.
One of the most loved people I have have met is my Dentist. She comes from Iran and patients and staff all love her. There are many educated, kind people like her.
Don't you thing you are rushing to judgment?

The MG Pony
07-06-2007, 04:54 AM
Actualy Analog your god fairy wants you to kill allot of people. Your god fairy wants you to kill children and women and any one who disagrees. But not like I expect any of the sheep to have a clue on their own fairy tale <_<

PS Just read the book on the mythology of your choice and sure as sh*t you'll find it to be more about who to kill and how to kill them than any thing ells.

WebRam
07-06-2007, 08:44 AM
****ADMIN NOTE****

This forum is multinational and with luck we can leave behind politics and religion. There are plenty other forums on the web that will take care of those subjects for you if you are so inclined to raise the blood pressure.
Lana's post was neither but it resulted in 2 that were. In this case, warnings were given, in the future, bans will be given.
Thanks for listening.

****END ADMIN NOTE****

lana
07-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Hi Analog,

As WebRam instructed I am not going to discuss this matter any further.

I tried to explain it to you in the PM (which you started it), as politely as possible, I understand your feelings because I am a father myself.

I hope that your son comes back home well and sound (and all the soldiers out there).

God Bless