PDA

View Full Version : york screw trouble

sahidian
30-04-2007, 10:45 AM
i have chiller screw model ysbaba, i have a trouble start-up with condition fault in display "LOW OIL SEPARATOR" why?

Lowrider
30-04-2007, 09:12 PM
guess why!

Lowrider
30-04-2007, 09:34 PM
have you had a low load, high pressure or something like that?

abdulazman
01-05-2007, 06:46 AM
Maybe its an ali baba chiller.:D :D
Plz be specific about the chiller manufacturers name.
Check your transducer and sensors whether its in operating condition?
Check your oil level corresponding to machine operation.

May god help you.:)

abdulazman
01-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Sahidian

Another thing here. If you need the manual PM me your email address.

Adios Amigo

sahidian
02-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Maybe its an ali baba chiller.:D :D

:) not ali baba akhi.. but magic lamp.
my friend has solve the problem, but he don't told me why.

sorry, my english bad..... :D

abdulazman
02-05-2007, 06:59 PM
No problem Nak,:)

Your friend doesn't wants to share information :eek: .
Quite possibly he's worried that you might overcome him.
Think positive, at your age you've got long way to go lad.
I use to be treated so when I was 16, I first start picking up the trade. Worst still, those so called sifu in the trade make you walk distance buying their needs.
But most of them now are maggots because they don't upgrade themselves simply because they thought the technology using pressure switches maintained forever or they are just illiterate. We are now using BAS, PLC,Softwares and so on. So for you Sahidian learn wisely and distribute your knowledge by all mean. (Jangan jadi macam itu begok.:mad: )

Permisi dong:D

absrbrtek
02-05-2007, 11:53 PM
I mostly see these chillers run out of oil during start up with cold tower water. An overcharge of refrigerant will carryover and you will lose the oil also. It loses the oil quickly.

Pump 3 gallons of York "S" oil into it until the low level fault clears. Restart the chiller and run it unloaded until the oil returns. Once it returns to the seperater, drain the excess oil until your oil seperater level is about a 1/2 of the upper sightglass.

lldelfin67
25-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Hi,
You have a incomplete data for low oil separator. There are many possible cause one of them is lack of oil, also there is if the oil animate. It could be possible you have dirty filter. Complete your data it can be analyze for your benefits

RAVISEKAR
10-12-2007, 10:31 AM
Okla,all Solvela For Him Later Going To Trip Low Evoprative Probe Error Let C