PDA

View Full Version : DAIKIN problem ?

AaronX
28-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey guys,

When i on my aircon, the green light kept blinking. Anyone knows what problem is it ? Any ways to solve it ?

cool#9
28-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Hey guys,

When i on my aircon, the green light kept blinking. Anyone knows what problem is it ? Any ways to solve it ?
Hi
This means you probably have a default.
Cut power supply and try again...
If not it depends on the airconditionner model, is it a wireless or wired remote control ?
Then after it's possible to find with the RC a code but it's not so easy to do the first time.
And then a trouble shooting guide will help to find what's going on...
Regards
cool#9

saud khan
28-04-2007, 11:08 PM
need to know what model it is before i can tell
saud

AaronX
29-04-2007, 07:16 AM
Wireless remote. Aircon model : CTK25FVEN

pstewp
29-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Is the green light HAP1 ? if so this is the status ok light

cool#9
29-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Wireless remote. Aircon model : CTK25FVEN
Hello AaronX
First see the following attachment to find the fault code , after tell us what you found and we"ll help you easily.
Regards
cool#9

AaronX
01-05-2007, 05:15 AM
It displays H8. So what's the problem ?

abdulazman
01-05-2007, 07:11 AM
Aaronx

PM me.
I can provide you with the daikin troubleshooting chart.
Can't post here space 2.0 mb.

see ya :)

bbtat
11-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Hello AaronX,

I am getting the same problem with my aircon too. The indoor unit will stop after about 10 minutes running. The outdoor unit never run. Then, green LED keep flashing once the indoor unit stop.

Have you fixed the problem? How did you make it?

BBTAT

frank
11-09-2007, 09:15 PM
It displays H8. So what's the problem ?
H8 indicates that there is a sensing of over current draw.
Either the compressor is drawing too many amps or the sensing device is shot

Loek
22-09-2007, 01:45 AM
Gents,

I've got the CTK25FVEN.

The problem is that it continue starts rebooting. Sometimes it works for 5 min. then the whole night, and at 05:00 it will go off and on every 5 min.

There is no error code in the display, and the signal doesn't come from the remote control because I already took the batt. out. It goes on and off without any signals from a control device.

I like to have a tip and the installation manual. Because there are 5 of these units in the apparment, i want to try to exchange the electronic unit from an other airco (but I can't open the cover ).

Thanks in advance,
Loek

wkwong.alan
12-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Hey guys,

hello buddy,
h8 error code coule be outdoor compressor thermostat abnormal,faulty power transistor/outdoorpcb/compressor/transformer.internal wiring broken or in poor contact.So all this need to check i wish you can solve your problem as well good luck buddy:)