PDA

View Full Version : Tadiran Product

cool#9
26-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Where can i find troubleshooting guide for the brand called Tadiran model name ANLS903H / 2002
Regards

Abe
26-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Chemis your best bet

Where art thou Chem ???
:)

Brian_UK
26-04-2007, 11:01 PM
Here's their website... I haven't looked too deeply into it yet.
http://www.tadiran-appl.com/default.asp

Edit: This was the only error code I could find and I couldn't find your model number at all.

http://www.tadiran-appl.com/%5Cupload%5C850729.pdf go to last page.

It's all Carrier stuff so maybe something from them may help??

saharamin
27-04-2007, 02:31 AM
Where can i find troubleshooting guide for the brand called Tadiran model name ANLS903H / 2002
Regards

i think visit the site tadiran.com and check the model.

Brian_UK
27-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Hi Saharamin and welcome to the forum.

cool#9
27-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi everyone
This is what i found helped by your prompt replies.
The displays showed 04 / HIGH PRESSURE DEFAULT a few minute after start up. (cooling mode inside).
With the gauge the high pressure was good -15.6bars/R22 til the breakdown.
I removed the outdoor th3 and found the insulation open inside the sensor...
The system runs well now at the difference the outdoor fan start directly at high speed.
I think i'll quickly install a high pressure switch instead of the faulty sensor but i'm afraid in heating mode this sensor is used for deicing..!
Where can i find spare parts for this unit ?
Tadiran had a distributor in France but they closed their office in 2003. ( TCF COMPAGNY ).
A thousand THANKS for your support
Regards
cool#9

Pol
15-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Dear Cool9,

We (used to?) have an importer for Tadiran in Brussels. Apparently I can 't post the site address, so I'll give you the mail address. It's worth a try - succes!

info@a-ibl.be

cool#9
16-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Thanks Pol
It's an important information cause it's hard to find spare parts easily.
Also i love your country: i sometimes visit Daikin Europe in Ostend, always a pleasure to meet nice people in the streets...
Kind regards
cool#

Pol
16-05-2007, 09:48 PM
My Pleasure. I hope they can help you with the parts you need. I noticed the price list announced on their site is the 2002 version :rolleyes:

momo
16-05-2007, 10:38 PM
1. check: where is the TH3 sensor ?
-on the discharge from the compressor ?
-on the big "suction" line (low pressure for A/C OR high pressure for heat pump)
-at the bottom coil of the condenser?
-on the outside of the unit ?
-elsewhere ?

To be correctly related to the pressure you measured it must be at a near point on the SAME pipe as the pressure you are checking.
High pressure can be an obstruction in the dosifier of liquid or... or... resulting in a high discharge T and P but low/normal as you measured (if on the "liquid" valve on the side of the unit ?? - mis-leading!)

2. disconnect the sensor and test the resistance with the sensor at 3 or more Temperatures.
How does T and Resistance relate? - this checks if it is working and what type of sensor it is.

I think Tadiran is Turkish, it use to be imported locally a few years ago.
Have fun.

Pol
17-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Momo, Tadiran is/was from Israel. To my info Carrier bought the lot. The recent low-price carrier units on the market look suspiciously similar to the Tadiran units.

Tadiran wasn't very popular here as they were rather noisy - they were pretty popular though in the (mainly jewish) diamond quarter in Antwerp.

davej
18-05-2007, 12:28 PM
dont know if it is of any assistance but ACD in the uk used to import tadiran may be they have info

http://www.acd.co.uk/contact.asp
good luck