PDA

View Full Version : unkown unit

Ianh
24-04-2007, 08:49 AM
I have been asked to obtain a new remote control for a small wall mounted split.
I have not heard of the make,does anyone know it

NCP
model no KFR-32GW/W

or is there a universal spare remote I could use

LRAC
24-04-2007, 09:13 AM
NCP
model no KFR-32GW/W

The above units were re badged by United refrigeration wholesalers give them a ring.

Regards
Lrac

penair
24-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi Ianh,
In Australia the model KFR is a rebadged unit also. There is a multi brand remote control available on the market to suit about 200 different brands, dont know if it suits the KFR. I think the KFR may be a Chigo product. Here they are badged as 'Domain Air' and 'Misakae' a bloke here in Australia imports them, his email address is canaantrading@gmail.com he may be able to recommend a spare parts source in your part of the world.

TRASH101
24-04-2007, 05:29 PM
the model no. is similar to a manufacturer we used to use by the name of Airwell. I believe they are French.

cool#9
24-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Hello
The KFR32GW is manufacture and sell by CHUNLAN GROUP factory in China through OCEAN HARVEST distributor in Europe.
Many brands took this product instead of doing their own products.( airwell, zenithair...).
I think it's an inverter type and it's possible in France to get some spare parts.
Search first by google with this above.
Good luck
cool#9

Andy AC
24-04-2007, 08:48 PM
I think the KFR has been a Gree model as well. You should be alright with a universal remote

Pol
21-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Don't you know the KING series by Gree? not that you're really missing something, but the product codes are KFR...

check (the very slow) site gree.com.cn for pics.
there's a distributor Airsan (Airpur) in Lommel, Belgium who claims to have parts & remocons for Gree airco's in stock.

timholmes204
17-09-2007, 12:25 AM
The majority of Gree Split a/c's use the same remote control and will have y512 on the back of it from memory.

ella
17-09-2007, 08:04 AM
For some units you can use educable RC (like All-4-1) if you have at least one working with such unit type.

The General
21-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Most wholesalers offer a Universal controller that can be used on any unit. They are generally less expensive than the manufacturers replacement controllers and as yet I haven't found a unit that they can't control.

gwilliamson
21-09-2007, 09:48 PM
KFR-32GW/X1c is a space cooling heat pump sold by the air conditioning centre, try http://www.airconditioningcentre.co.uk/
and give them a ring as this definately one of their model numbers
Regards
Gareth