PDA

View Full Version : hello to all , new to RE

dd85
04-04-2007, 05:14 PM
i am new to this forum ;i worked in differents fields(including refrigeration and air conditioning )

now I plan to go back to college/university for a degree in security engineering /management .( courses in france and by distance learning in USA or UK )

i know it will sound odd to some of you but i see the security field as an assembly of various
domaines and as a "prospective manager" i think you have to understand all the parties involved in your job .

A+

lana
04-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Welcom to RE.
Good luck to you in whatever you choose to do.
Cheers:)

assadzayyan
05-04-2007, 07:54 AM
hello to all
iam very pleased to be a member of this forum
i hpe to be auseful one
thanks
muhammadzayyan@yahoo.com

assadzayyan
05-04-2007, 07:59 AM
hello
i want to know about vrv airconditioning system espacially for oncology hospital

kaskiris
05-04-2007, 08:33 AM
I am new to this forum ;I am working mainly with servicing and repair of refrigerated compressed air dryers and i have the following problem.

A certain refrigeration dryer wiht R134a refrigerant during operation the refrigerant compressor is sweating (is always wet) and cause often a short circuit and the protection device (RCD) energised . Usualy this is caused if a liquid
refregerant is returning to the compressor.

I am waiting yours comments.

lana
05-04-2007, 08:38 AM
hello
i want to know about vrv airconditioning system espacially for oncology hospital

Hi assadzayyan,
Welcom to the RE.

Please post your question in an appropriate section.

lana
05-04-2007, 08:40 AM
I am new to this forum ;I am working mainly with servicing and repair of refrigerated compressed air dryers and i have the following problem.

A certain refrigeration dryer wiht R134a refrigerant during operation the refrigerant compressor is sweating (is always wet) and cause often a short circuit and the protection device (RCD) energised . Usualy this is caused if a liquid
refregerant is returning to the compressor.

I am waiting yours comments.

Hi kaskiris,
Welcome to the RE.
Please post your question in troubleshooting section.
By the way, your system has liquid flood back problem.