PDA

View Full Version : Hurraah I'm getting compensation !!!!!

Paulajayne
04-04-2007, 11:33 AM
To whom it concern,

Amnesty international in conjunction with transparency international has reached a consortium with the federal government of Nigeria for the immediate compensation of victims of Nigeria widely known scam(419). A memorandum of understanding to that regards was signed yesterday between the parties in an effort to redeem the Nigeria's battered image abroad.
Your name among others was mentioned by one of the syndicate who was arrested at the airport by the American secret security service on his way back from the UK.
On this faithfulful recommendation, you are advised to contact
from Amnesty international,who is currently in Nigeria to monitor the compensation process.
A total sum of one million ,nine hundred and sixty four thousand dollars only will be released to your designated bank account as soon as you are cleared for payment.
Two credible banks in Nigeria and United Arab Emirates has been assigned to make necessary payments.
Statistics has really shown that American are the most victim of Nigeria fraud,followed by Europe, Asia and middle east respectively.This compensation notice is an effort from the Nigeria government to restore the past glory of their great nation.From our records so far, we are in good talking relationship with more than seventy victims of which fifty one has been compensated.
You are to confirm you willingness to receive this compensation via a return mail and also forward, your full name and address, your direct telephone number,age ,sex and marital status. With this informations, we will be able to process and release the compensation to you without any rigorous process. Be advised.
For more informations,please visit

Thanking you for your understanding towards this matter while we wait to hear from you.

lana
04-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Do NOT send anything to these guys.
Just ask them to give you some money first to gain their trust.:D then you will see they will disapear forever.

Argus
04-04-2007, 11:57 AM

...... bet you can't wait to get on the phone!

lana
04-04-2007, 11:58 AM

...... bet you can't wait to get on the phone!

Are you talking to me?:confused:

Abe
04-04-2007, 02:31 PM
This whole thread has very sinister overtones

Paula, you have posted this transparency scam which Ive quoted. Would you mind saying what is the purpose of this post?

would you mind elaborating upon it? or explaining further as it contains telephone numbers and members should be warned not to call any numbers

Abe
04-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Thank You Chillin for editing out the numbers

We all know these scams, so called 419 scams, this one seems to purport that some sort of compensation is in order.....

Its more that fox masquerading in the bush as the nice fairy godmother, and ready to deal a double whammy to that poor unsuspecting........

It it were me, our forum has no place for these nonsentities..

Brian_UK
04-04-2007, 11:03 PM
This is the Chit-Chat section.

Paulajayne
05-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Yes guys I know it is a 419 scam - just thought you would like to see the variation that they are now using.

Paula

Abe - sorry I should have removed tel nos and links.

Abe
05-04-2007, 09:46 AM
This is the Chit-Chat section.

Brian,

Yes it is, sorry if I was overly sensitive on this issue, only because so many innocent people have been duped by the scammers, hence I placed a heavier emphasis and concern.

Im glad Paula has noted that the intention was to show what the scammers are up to, if only this had been made clear at the onset.

But alls well that ends well, and everyone has been suitably warned.

:)