PDA

View Full Version : Searching expert for optimize cascade refrigeration system

Mirek
30-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Our company will pay for expert who can help and give us training to design/optimize 2 stage refrigeration system for freezers down to -90°C. Preferably in Europe.
Please contact me through message for detailed information. Regards Mirek

Josip
02-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Hi, Mirek :)

Welcome to RE.

Our company will pay for expert who can help and give us training to design/optimize 2 stage refrigeration system for freezers down to -90°C. Preferably in Europe.

Can you tell us something more about your requirements and then maybe we can offer some help ;)

Best regards, Josip :)

Lc_shi
11-04-2007, 09:54 AM
It's the right place you come. I believe there's many experts here can help you. :)

regards
LC

lesringrose
29-01-2008, 07:25 AM
I have many years experince in design & production of
-90C cascaded systems for Biochemical storage freezers.
If I can be of help, please let me know.

Regards, Les Ringrose, le_rose.btinternet.com

Brian_UK
30-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Just a little late I fear Les, check the date :)

Samarjit Sen
09-02-2008, 01:23 PM
I have a customer who requies -135 oC. Can some one suggest if a three compressor cascade system would be able to achieve the same. I have worked with 2 compressor cascade system and have not done any with 3. Assistance shall be highly appreciated.

Peter_1
09-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Samarjit, it can be done of course but you know that, but if you need it for a high capacity (some kW's), then this will be to difficult and expensive I think.

I've done once a theoretical calculation for a very small unit (3 x 1HP's) for a class work.
I was then thinking in my mind without checking it right now: R404a, R23 and R14 can do the job I think.

I think the students and myself included could learn a lot from such a project. They have to understand fully the log/P charts and they must be able to use them in the field.

If it's for bigger capacities, then liquid nitrogen would be a better chose.
Anyway, interesting job which I like the most.

I've once made a propylene/ethylene unit (double cascade)

Samarjit Sen
10-02-2008, 03:35 AM
Thank you Peter 1. I was going through the forum, and found that this subject has been discussed in a thread of 2005 by Vincent Yu. Finally what happened I do not know. Could I request you to please provide me with some links to a 3 stage cascade system.

The unit is not a big one. I know trying to make one would be expensive, but then I feel it is worth a try. As for the compressors, earlier for a 2 stage we had used Copeland Semi Hermetic. For a 3 stage I gues I shall go for a Semi Hermetic or Copeland Cryoscroll. What would you suggest ?

surinder singh
09-06-2008, 01:26 PM
I CAN HELP YOU IN YOUR PROBLEM.
MY EMAIL bensonrefrigeration@rediffmail.com
I LIVE IN INDIA.I HAD BEEN TO GERMANY TWICE TO SEE IKK FAIR
YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MOBILE
919815526616.SEND ME COMPLETE
DETAILS OF YOUR PROBLEM.

Brian_UK
09-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Just a little late I fear Les, check the date :)

I CAN HELP YOU IN YOUR PROBLEM.
MY EMAIL bensonrefrigeration@rediffmail.com
I LIVE IN INDIA.I HAD BEEN TO GERMANY TWICE TO SEE IKK FAIR
YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MOBILE
919815526616.SEND ME COMPLETE
DETAILS OF YOUR PROBLEM.

Please read above...:(