PDA

View Full Version : Tyfoxit

pirestani
28-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi sirs.
Could anyone give me some suppliers or manufacturers of tyfoxit f40 (new secondary coolant substitude of calsium cloride) in Europe .I need to provide it for my last large refrigeration in food processing.
thanks in advance.
pirestani.

Brian_UK
28-03-2007, 07:04 PM
HI, there is a company in Germany which may be able to help.

They also have some software for download as well.

http://www.tyfo.de/index_english.html

US Iceman
28-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Hi Brian,

There is a good article on heat transfer properties in that site. Thanks for sharing the link.

Brian_UK
28-03-2007, 10:39 PM
...There is a good article on heat transfer properties in that site.....Yep, we're always learning aren't we:)

Geez, I'd hate to be bored:D

US Iceman
29-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Geez, I'd hate to be bored:D

Hah. There are times when I don't know whether to run or hide! Seriously though, this is one business where there is always more to learn.

Today I order a book through Amazon that's over 50 years old that probably has more information in it than some of the newer "text books".

Light reading material for when there are no posts to banish.:rolleyes:

Andy P
29-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Today I order a book through Amazon that's over 50 years old that probably has more information in it than some of the newer "text books".
Hi Iceman,

What's the book? How about a review when it arrives?

cheers

Andy P

US Iceman
30-03-2007, 01:40 AM
Hey Andy,

The book is simply titled "Refrigeration and Air Conditioning". First published around 1949. I purchased the new edition of 1957. One of the other members mentioned this book had some very good information on vapor pressures.

So for just a few bucks I thought I could add another book to the library.

After it arrives and I have a chance to review it I will be glad to post my opinions.

pirestani
31-03-2007, 08:03 AM
Hi Brian.
Thank u for the site.it,s very usefull.and I never forget ur help.

pirestani.

Pavelas
20-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Hi. Anybody know - usual BPHE is ok for Tyfoxit40? If yes then how can I select HE for tyfoxit with software where this fluid missing? Maybe usual EthyleneGlycol has the same characteristics?