PDA

View Full Version : Westinghouse Silhouette 391 fridge/freezer

Bones
28-03-2007, 02:11 AM
just wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram they could share for this upright fridge/freezer.

model for the fridge is: RE391G

this unit was made for the australian market.

Makanic
04-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Carnt help with wiring Diagram sorry
what do you need to know?

Bones
04-05-2007, 03:05 PM
hey mate, problem sorted a few months back i think it was now. got the diagram from email, just took a while to find our log in for the website because we dont do much domestic stuff these days.

it was one of the models that used the quick connect rail type spade terminals to power up the fridge and accessories located on two rails behind the thermostat.

fridge was dumped @ our work bound for the graveyard as customer bought a new fridge - thought i'd see what exactly was wrong with it when i had some spare time.

a long story short someone prior to us geting the fridge must of tryed to replace the thermostat (maybe the customer themselves?) and dislodged alot of the quick connect spade terminals in the process and just plugged them back in willy nilly where ever they could see a plug to slot one in.... if the holes round process by how it looked lol.

took about an hour all up to sort out the mess, now my apprentice has a good as new beer fridge @ home.

i had to laugh though because he was watching me with all the wires hanging out everywhere checking the componeants and pluging them in and said OMG look at all the wires, it looks like a spilt tin of spagetti glad you know where they have to go!