PDA

View Full Version : REFCOMP compressor of Italy

guapo
26-03-2007, 03:21 AM
Hello everyone,
Does anybody know REFCOMP of italy? How is the performance?

NoNickName
26-03-2007, 07:27 AM
Yes, it's a big compressor manufacturer.
Performance and quality is on par. I used approx 50 compressors of refcomp

nh3simman
26-03-2007, 09:26 AM
I've not yet seen this make in SA but it must be popular because I have had a number of requests for REFCOMP data.

NoNickName Yes, it's a big compressor manufacturer.
Performance and quality is on par. I used approx 50 compressors of refcompHi NoNickName, Do you know of a link for a manufacturers data sheet?

NoNickName
26-03-2007, 09:46 AM
I've got the selection program. If you know the working conditions, I'll print it out for you.

nh3simman
26-03-2007, 10:03 AM
I've got the selection program. If you know the working conditions, I'll print it out for you.

Thanks NoNick, I have used many Maneurop MT80's so lets try that with R134a at typical a/c conditions.

I wouldn't mind getting hold of the selection program. as it available for download?

NoNickName
26-03-2007, 10:15 AM
You have to ask for the username and password at www.refcomp.it .
Manneurope MT/MTZ are hermetic reciprocating. Refcomp produces semihermetic recips and screw. Nothing to do with MT/MTZ.

guapo
26-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Thank you Guys for the reply & info, I'm planning to contact the manufacturer or distributor of this compressor and try it for some of my installation.

mauriziobadanai
29-03-2007, 06:55 AM
ask at sales@refcomp.it

mauriziobadanai
29-03-2007, 07:16 AM
ask Miss Camilla Zago at c.zago@refcomp.it

tell her that Maurizio Badanai has sent you... :-)

mbadanai
04-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Here's a bit of history and contacts if you need them.

RefComp and Thermokey form together the RTH group which is an independent group which has one owner who is the original founder Mr. Candio.
RefComp makes the very same screw and piston compressors at their factories both near Vicenza in Italy and in Shanghai in China while Thermokey makes many types of heat exchangers for Air Con, Refrigeration , Process Control, Close Control , Power and Energy and Solar Energy markets and manufactures in Italy , China and Brazil.

About 30 years ago Mr. Candio used to own Artec (heat exchangers) which he after sold to Alfa Laval. After RefComp was then founded and was a pioneering company with screw compressor technology specifically designed for HVAC and Refrigeration applications. During this past century Bitzer used to sell the large RefComp screw compressors through their sales network because back then they did not manufacture yet this kind of new screw compressor.
After Thermokey was then founded. Nowdays Thermokey is pioneering in large aluminium microhannel heat exchangers specifically designed for HVAC and Refrigeration applications

you can contact them at :

sales@refcomp.it
sales@thermokey.it