PDA

View Full Version : Information about LG's Synchro UU100

cool#9
25-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Hello everybody
Do you have some opinion or experience about LG's Synchro air conditionner like UU100 or UU72.
In fact i'm about to install these products this week and i'm usually afraid of LG's product line.
Yours sincerely
cool#9

Andy W
25-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Be afraid, very afraid!

hendrag
27-03-2007, 01:01 PM
you could try lg technical, (ooh thats me)for some advise or download the commissioning and setup guide from www mylg.co.uk
go to commissioning guides and take the synchro version. If you dont set it up right it wont work and you can say lg units are crap, if you do set it up right it will work and everyone will be happy.

good luck

call us on 01753876776 if you need any help

regards

jan willem
27-03-2007, 09:07 PM
we install about 50 of this systems a year in shops and showrooms and never had any problems. It's what hendrag said when you do the set it up right you don't have any problems.I must say it's very easy to install.

we say in the netherlands what the farmer don't now
he`does not whant it.:D

regards from the netherlands

cool#9
27-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Thanks for your advice, mylg.co.uk gives me good information, thanks again to hendrag.
cool#9

segar
03-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Hi, there,

As you are all debating about UU72, just would like to enquire would somebody know if I be able to resal somebody in UK a 8-9 month old UU72?

The reason being we should have installed 2 single split systems rather running them off one UU72 in the first place, as the heat was concentrating in one part of the very long Server room, thus telling one internal unit to stop but another to work, system was shutting down in the end as a pre-caution.

Any advice appreciated.